(Closed) Any 2015 Nigerian Brides here?

posted 5 years ago in African-American
Post # 2
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
chiefwedslolo:  Not sure if I count, but my fiance is Nigerian and part of our wedding will be traditional. πŸ™‚ If someone could suggest some great Nigerian songs, that would be so helpful. 

Post # 4
815 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Hi Bees!

Where are you located? I’m in the NYC area and will be needing a good Nigerian Wedding DJ, or a non-Nigerian, who knows about Nigerian music… Any suggesttons? πŸ™‚

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Hey, I’m new, and I was excited to see some fellow Naija brides on here! πŸ™‚

I have a bit ways to go for my wedding, butI’ve been doing a lot of research because I’m somehwat type A like that. lol

Can we share links here? Not sure, if we can’t sorry.

But @MrsO9252015, I found this blog post of must play songs for a Nigerian wedding here: http://www.chiefwedslolo.com/blog/nigerian-wedding-songs/. That should get you started!

And @RosaBride, I found this list of Nigerian DJs here: http://www.chiefwedslolo.com/blog/nigerian-vendors/nigerian-wedding-djs/. There’s a Naija DJ listed in NY and even one in Philly who may travel.

Hope this help ladies!

What colors are you guys thinking? Nigerian weddings are so colorful. It’s hard for me to narrow down. lol

-Chichi

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015

HI everyone! Why am I just getting on the bandwagon?!!! Nice to meet you all. I am Yoruba and from Atlanta, but currently work in MN, and will most likely be moving to Chicago. 

Way to get a head start on planning @chizara!

My colors are Navy blue and peach with silver accents. What are your colors?

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
chizara:  Way to get a head start on things! It’s definitely a good thing!

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
RosaBride:  Hi Rosa, I believe @chiefwedslolo answered your question below. I am currentl located in Minnesota…but really from Atlanta…

Post # 9
118 posts
Blushing bee

Hey! I’m Yoruba and my Fiance is white. We just completed our traditional ceremony and are having our American wedding in October. It was spread out because I wanted to finish school but my mum was excited and booked the traditional venue on her own hahaha. I’m in Los Angeles and our colors were gold, sapphire and emerald. I heard the color combo was very unique but great!

The topic ‘Any 2015 Nigerian Brides here?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors