(Closed) Any 2019 brides?

posted 5 years ago in 20 Something
Post # 2
1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

I’m not 2019 but 2018 and I feel your pain of waiting for your wedding to happen. Have you started planning anything yet? 

& big congrats on your engagement! 😊

Post # 3
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2018 - Lavender House Hotel

Congratulations on your engagement! Im a March 2018 Bride and its nice to meet another person with a long engagement ( Ive been engaged in Dec 2013!). It seems like forever away but you can plan things in advance – which helps in keeping you focussed and on track. Do you know what kind of wedding you want? Its also a great way to spread the cost of a wedding, myself and my partner are paying ourselves so we are gradually booking and paying things off (i already have my dress, video and photography booked). Have fun planning and remember the wait is always worth it in the end, it feels like forever and people will always say “it will go so fast”. It used to annoy me because i never thought it would but since we booked it all time really has flown. Congratulations again! x

Post # 4
55 posts
Worker bee

OMGee Congratulations ! My wait is even longer. We will be having our engagement this coming August. Our plan is to get married in 2020

Post # 5
531 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I’m 2018 hopefully but may need to push till 2019. Sucks tbh. I want to plan but it’s too early really.

Post # 6
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020

I’m a (hopefully) 2019 August bride! I’m planned a lot but need to save up enough to start doing anything! I even have finalised my design of the dress and asked for quoting. Aww what a pain and long wait!

Post # 7
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020

I’m a (hopefully) 2019 August bride! I’ve planned a lot but need to save up enough to start doing anything! I even have finalised my design of the dress and asked for quoting. Aww what a pain and long wait!

Post # 8
53 posts
Worker bee

If all goes as planned I will be a 2019 bride. I’m waiting to graduate college and then get married the following spring.

Post # 9
126 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
stefhtwg:  Mine will be in August as well, I wanted our anniversary to match with our wedding date

Post # 10
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

We’re hoping for spring 2019! I’m going back to grad school this Fall so there’s 2 years gone already, plus Im giving myself the year after I graduate to plan! 

Post # 11
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

ALOHA! We were March 2018, and then Fiance got an amazing chance to pursue grad studies which has pushed us back somewhat.

Post # 12
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2020

Hello. We have set a tentative date for September 2018. We are planning for 2018 or very early 2019. It seems so far away. I wish we could move it up to this year but we need the time to save since we will be paying for everything 100% ourselves.

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Hello – first post! Like waanderluster we are planning on getting engaged on our 7 year anniversary this August, it seems about time and I’m such a control freak that a suprise proposal was never on the cards. Starting ring shopping in July and I can. not. wait! And like Allthatglitters07 I wanted our wedding date (and engagement date) to match our original anniversary date, AND for it to fall on a Saturday so August 2019 (a decade together!) it is! That gives us 3 years to save and plan which seems like a lifetime but we’re planning to try for a baby next year which should keep us occupied (as OH is mid-30’s and wants to get a move on). How exciting 🙂

Post # 14
295 posts
Helper bee

Sorry, I wouldn’t plan that far in advance; too many things can happen.

Post # 15
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2018 - City Hall

Congrats! I’m (planning on being) an October 2019 bride 😀 We’re paying for everything, plus moving, recent college graduate, etc, so need the time for saving! We don’t have anything planned, just chose the month and date, but haven’t actually contacted vendors or anything, we’ll be waiting for that, cuz it’s too soon 🙂 We have decided on a guest list though, y’know, stuff that we can decided on our own without contacting anyone. 

The topic ‘Any 2019 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors