6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Wondering what?

Post # 5
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’m close I am getting married on April 22, 2013. Nice to see someone else with a weekday wedding

Post # 6
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Close…the 21st! πŸ™‚

Post # 8
676 posts
Busy bee

@traveller:  Yea, what colors and theme are you doing for your wedding?

Post # 10
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

April 23, 2013!

Post # 12
676 posts
Busy bee

@traveller:  We are doing red and black with damask accents our wedding is at this really cool place in Franklin, TN. The building is like 100 years old and it was originally a prison but it has been renovated into a resaurant/event venue now and it is gorgeous. Lots of wroght iron and dark harwoods and old bricks so the colors go really well with the decor of the building. My Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses are black and they will be wearing red shoes. Also the aqua and chocolate go really well together, they are actually the exact colors my sister is using for her wedding(which is in only 4 days) but I have been helping her with all the planning and decorations, I can let you know how they looked at the actual wedding in a few days lol.

Post # 14
676 posts
Busy bee

@traveller:  I will definitely try to get some pics while I am there and of course she will have pro pics shortly after the wedding I will definitely show you how the decor turned out. Only 3 more days til she gets married :). And thank you we are in love with the venue and we just love those colors together so it was nice they worked so well in the venue.

The topic ‘Any 24th April 2013 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors