(Closed) Any 6/10/12 Brides :)

posted 7 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Twins! Sunday is saving us lots of money and it’s more convenient than a Friday night. Perfect date! Have you gotten your invitations yet?! Check out 123print.com. We got all of our invitations and save the dates and address labels for $130 and they’re awesome!!

Post # 6
20 posts
Newbee

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses from Davids Bridal (online) for $30 each!

Post # 8
96 posts
Worker bee

Me  ๐Ÿ™‚ We are having a chuppa (Jewish) ceremony, so we had to choose a Sunday due to Shabbat being Friday-Saturday.

Can’t wait!

Post # 10
2849 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m getting married June 3, but it’s a Sunday wedding too. I can’t believe how much we’re saving that way! 

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

Yay! I’m a June 10th Bride! We’re definitley excited, although we’re a bit burnt out. We (for some crazy reason) are doing a mostly DIY wedding, as far as decor, flowers, and invites, etc. go. I can’t wait for the big day, I feel like time is flying by, but I’m also finding it hard to get my rump into gear to finish the last of the projects.

What about y’all? Do you feel like everything is under control?

Post # 13
96 posts
Worker bee

I think overall I am pretty much on schedule, except invitations. I ordered a bunch of samples and hopefully within the next couple of weeks I will receive them, pick a favorite and order. Otherwise, it’s just a ton of little things that are left to do.

Post # 15
96 posts
Worker bee

Just ordered invites! I’m probably the last in this group to do so…

Post # 16
7 posts
Newbee

I’m a June 10th bride! Most of my things are DIY so my sis, mom, andfuture mil are helping! Congrats ladies!!!

The topic ‘Any 6/10/12 Brides :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors