(Closed) Any 6/17/2012 brides out there??

posted 7 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@centralcoastbride: I’m a June 17, 2012 bride too!  We’re getting married on a Sunday because we’re both observant Jews and so we can’t get married on the Sabbath (Friday evening to Saturday evening).

Good luck with all your wedding planning!

Post # 4
11 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married June 17th…my fiance is getting his master’s dregree so we had to do it during one of his quarterly breaks AND his brother and brother’s family live out of the country and will only be back in the U.S. during June so we had to do it during his break in June which left us with one weekend and in September of 2011 when we were looking at venues almost every venue already had June 16th booked.  Not thrilled about having to do a sunday wedding because it means a shorter honeymoon trip, it’s on a day of worship, and I feel like alot of guests are going to peace out early to go to work the next morning but maybe not since most of our guests are out of town and would have to take off friday if it were a friday wedding.  Oh well, what can you do?

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

Sorry Im a little late…but I am a June 17th Bride….we got better prices for our beach wedding and reception so it was no brainer for us!  🙂 We are hoping to have more a small turn out anyways so we are cool with it!

The topic ‘Any 6/17/2012 brides out there??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors