(Closed) Any Alfred angelo #1136 brides out there??? Show me your pics! :)

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I bought the veil, bra and slip from Alfred Angelo. I will probably wear a flower in my hair… no tiara. This is just the sample dress I tried on. I just ordered it Friday and it should be here in 3-4 months! Can’t wait!

Post # 4
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Yay another dress twin!

@TheFutureMrsLamkin: and I have been chatting but I didn’t know there was another twin. Well, I guess we’re triplets now!!

Once again, here’s pics of my dress, veil, jewelry, etc. I ordered the dress in Light Gold.

Post # 7
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I bought this dress last weekend! I’m so excited! Sorry, I don’t have a pic to share yet, but I think it’s beautiful on everyone.

Post # 8
2792 posts
Sugar bee

@sparrowly: Wahoooo! Quadruplets! Congrats girl!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I tried this dress on today and decided this is the one for me! would love to chat with everyone on accessories!!! Congrats to all

Post # 11
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@o4blondy04: I still have awhile until my wedding so I haven’t really thought about accessories like jewelry and shoes and stuff….

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hi Girls!

I’m hoping I can jump in and get your opinion on this dress as well! I love it and am hopefully going to buy it in the next week but was wondering…..do the sequins under anyones arms start to irritate after awhile? That’s the only thing I’m worried abotu on the big day!

Thanks!

Post # 15
2792 posts
Sugar bee

@jleary: YES! I wore anti-chafing cream under my arms because they did rub (I even noticed it at my fitting). Also, the boning under the arm popped out (much like an old underwire bra does eventually, you know?) halfway through the day (I still have a scar to show from it!) so either have your seamstress put a couple extra stitches there or be extra careful! It also gets pretty hot, but nothing I couldn’t deal with (I wore Spanx with no petti-coat)

Good luck – the dress is AWESOME (got so many compliments!) and photographs beautifully!

Post # 16
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This dress was in my top 3 from the store. I’m just trying to save money and not purchase new. Any bride willing to sell their dress for a reasonable price after your wedding? I would need the dress in 6/8/10 size. Thank you!

The topic ‘Any Alfred angelo #1136 brides out there??? Show me your pics! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors