(Closed) Any Alfred Angelo brides with sapphire dress 854??

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I fell in love as well. I really think this is THE dress!!! I’m stuck on what I should do for bridesmaid dresses though. What do you think?

Post # 4
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

This is my dress!! I went with the Ivory instead of the White. I am stuck on veil options   – any advice? 

Post # 5
8 posts
Newbee

@Gemma_Leigh:  I have a pic of me with the dress on…I can send them to you if you’d like! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
21 posts
Newbee

@dlsuits:  I would love to see a picture of you in OUR dress….hehehe

Post # 7
21 posts
Newbee

I have also been struggling with bridesmaid dresses. I have found a couple that I love but man they are expensive. Like $250 expensive I don’t want to do that to my girls. Here are the links to what I like. Let me know what you think.

http://www.anntaylor.com/ann/catalog/productDetails.jsp?prodId=247301′ defer=’defer

i would then like to add a blingy belt to this dress to look like my bling on our dress.

http://www.jcrew.com/wedding/Wedding_Bridesmaid/bridesmaidpartydresses/silktaffeta/PRDOVR~22511/22511.jsp’ defer=’defer

Post # 8
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

@dlsuits:  i also think you should post a pic of you & your gorgeous dress. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
8 posts
Newbee

@karavickery:  

@Nic01:  

Here is our dress! ๐Ÿ™‚ this is the store sample, I havent had any fittings yet.

Stuck on veil options…any suggestions? I wasnt planning on wearing one at all but definitely want to now. 

Post # 10
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

@dlsuits:  Wow!!! Simply stunning!! Thanks for posting! I’m not sure whether it would be a bit much, but i’ve always wanted to go with a long cathedral veil – although we wouldn’t want to outshine the dress, so maybe one with no lace?

Def going to try the dress on! You have inspired me!!

Post # 11
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

@dlsuits:  A quick question – does the dress have an ‘in-built bra’ or something of the sort / or any support? As the back is (very) open , are you planning to wear a bar at all? Sorry for the in-depth question!!

Post # 12
8 posts
Newbee

@Nic01:  Yeah I think a plain cathedral will be great! That is exactly what I have tried on so far and it looks really pretty but I dont think my wedding is formal enough for a cathedral veil. No built in bra but you can have it altered and put in. I dont think I’m going to go that route though – I think I’m going to use the sticky/glue kind. I had a dress that I added the built in to and I didnt like it.  You can get away with a spanx that comes to your waist for waist and lower support. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee

@Nic01:  And thank you! Yes you should definitely try it on! It’s sooo beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚ Send a pic when you do! I went with the Ivory instead of the white

Post # 14
21 posts
Newbee

I’m just going to have cups sewn into my dress. I have had that done for other dresses and it worked well. My bridal store also has the cups that have the lift in them for a little bit of a push up. Thats my plan.

Post # 15
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

@dlsuits:  Thank you! I think I will only be trying it on in June, but will try & figure out how to upload a pic then

@karavickery: Good thinking re the ‘lift cups’ i hadn’t thought of them. Do you have any pics??

I’ve always been a little nervous with backless dresses, but i think this one may be worth it!

Post # 16
147 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

I tried this dress on!  Its in my top 3 contenders right now!

The topic ‘Any Alfred Angelo brides with sapphire dress 854??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors