(Closed) Any Alfred Angelo brides with sapphire dress 854??

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
1581 posts
Bumble bee

@FutureDrZ:  OHHH…SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Do you have pics of the other 2?? They must be stunning if they are contenders with this one!

Post # 18
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@dlsuits:  Gorgeous I cant believe I found other ladies, with same thoughts! I havent tried it on-but had a feeling this one was gorgeous (thank both of you for real life confirming!!) I’m not sure which  bride in dress I’m sending this msg @ But the bride that wants a cathedral veil, I’m with you (i didn’t go to catholic school for nothin lol) So I’d love to hear what u’ve looked at @ with this gown.

Love this site girls! Just happened to google my  “dress thoughts” and brought me here. It answered my questions 🙂

Post # 19
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This is my dress and I love it!  I went with a grey taffeta dress for the BM’s with a light blush shoe. 

Post # 20
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@FutureDrZ:  

Hi,

You look lovely!

This is also the dress I have ordered but I am worried now as I love the colour you are in and I just wanted to check it is ivory and not white?

Thanks.

[email protected]

Post # 21
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Here’s mine in ivory, sample is quiet a few sizes too big. So will be taken in at the waist and bust.

Post # 22
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

beautiful!

Post # 23
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

just bumping this to see if anyone else has pics! my dress just came in, can’t wait to try it on!!

Post # 24
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Everyone looks so gorgeous! I also bought this dress but I’m still waiting for it to come in. I’m getting married in September.  I have no idea what I’m doing with my veil, jewelry or head piece.  Any ideas?  The dress has so much going on and I don’t want to take away from the dress. Also the bra issue because of the back…. Do you think the sticky bra is the best way to go?

Thanks!!!

Post # 25
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I also have this dress or my November wedding this year! I have went for a small beaded head piece and a cathedral veil to match the ivory dress! Totally love our dress and Hoyt seen anything as stunning since I Bought it. When I tried it on in the shop I found it quite hard to keep the train inline has anyone else noticed this? Thanks x

Post # 26
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2014

hi ladies

i’m new to this site and got so excited when I saw the thread about ‘our’ dress!!! You all look stunning! we are having a February wedding – in cold Scotland – and I am thinking of an ivory fur stole to keep my cosy. I have also asked for cups to be sewn in so I didn’t have to worry about not being able to wear a bra. I tried on a gorgeous floor length veil with lace trim and it looked lovely – although if I opt for a stole it would be too much together – I did try a shorter veil and it also looked lovely. Also did you know that this dress comes with 3/4 length sleeve option which is stunning!! 

For the bridesmaids I am looking at simple and elegant dresses, small cuff sleeves with a cowl neckline or back line so it has something different to tie in with the back of my dress. 

x x

The topic ‘Any Alfred Angelo brides with sapphire dress 854??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors