Any Allure 8901 Brides? Pictures?!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

@CookieCharmer:  Congratulations on finding your dress!! I know you saw my wedding photo posts, but here are some other photos, and some from my fittings!! πŸ™‚

This was the sample in the store, so it is in champagne, but my dress was ivory like yours!! Hope I’m not overloading you with photos, but since it doesn’t seem like there are many Allure 8901 brides yet, hopefully this will be helpful!

My dress (ivory):

Post # 6
715 posts
Busy bee

@CookieCharmer:  It looks amazing on you, I love it so much!!

Funny thing about veils–at our wedding, I couldn’t get my veil to stay on my head for the life of me!  It stayed on for pretty much the walk down the aisle and the ceremony and then it fell off. And we put it back on. And it fell off. And then it fell in the pool during photos hahaha the funny little mishaps are the best πŸ™‚ 

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m an Allure 8901 bride as well! You both look beautiful! I have my fitting tomorrow and will try to post some pics πŸ™‚

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee

Oh my I did not want to expose these pictures becuase of my goofy faces but I am an 8901 bride to! And @Qbee82 I am a 10-13-12 bride too!! Again, please excuse my goofy face, I am not good with pics! I think two are at alterations and one is after the alterations….

Post # 11
715 posts
Busy bee

@Tomlinson12:  Gorgeous!! Don’t worry about the faces, they aren’t that bad Smile The dress looks gorgeous on you, I love seeing other 8901 brides!

Post # 13
10 posts
Newbee

Haha thank you for the understanding! My dress is champagne, the first alterations I was a little concerned with the color because standing next to all those white dresses in the store is kind of concerning bc the champagne is darker. However, we are having a kinda rustic outdoor wedding  at our home in the country we just bought so I think the champagne will work pretty good, my Maid/Matron of Honor is convincing me of that haha. moniquaa your wedding was so gorgeous! What kind of weddings are you others having? Wedding is a month from yesterday! 

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hiii,

I have to say, You all look stunning in the dress!!!

I myself have been looking at the allure 8901 dress…it’s gorgeous and just what I’d go for. But still deciding as im not at my slimmest at the minute due to having my darling daughter and still caring baby weight and I don’t know how good this dress would look on me at my size.

Anyway, I’m currently in the process of shifting my baby weight so with any luck this will be my wedding dress too!! πŸ˜€

I did wonder though…what type of petticoat/underskirt is needed underneath? 1 hoop? 2hoop?

Stacey xx

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors