(Closed) Any Allure 8901 Brides? Pictures?!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m still waiting to get my professional pictures in, but here’s a couple of pictures of me playing dress up a few days before my wedding. The first picture is of the train bustled. I loved my dress so much and got compliments on it everywhere I went. Random people stopped me on the street to tell me how beautiful it was. Even the pastor mentioned it in our ceremony! Just a word to the wise, if you’re wearing this dress or considering it for your big day, drink lots of water! I got so hot at the end of the night that I fainted. However, I was in Vegas and I was running around and dancing for about 12 hours before I finally hit the floor Wink.

Also, I know when I was looking at this dress I was having a hard time figuring out how it would look on me. To give you some perspective, I’m 5’7″ and wearing 4 inch heels in this picture and my dress was a size 8 with no alterations.

//

Post # 64
1 posts
Wannabee

Any of you ladies looking to sell your Allure 8901 after you wear it on your special day?  Im looking for a size 10.

Big thanks in advance to anyone willing to sell 🙂

Post # 65
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@carleeadamski:  I have this dress in champagne which looks much more like a dark ivory than a gold or some of the darker champagnes you see out there.  It’s a 10, and I typically wear a size 8. Un-altered except for a three point bustle for the train. I’m wearing it for my October 26 wedding but will be open to selling afterward. 

Post # 66
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@CookieCharmer:  Thanks cookie…I wish I could take that off your hands but getting down from a size 14 in normal clothes to a size 6 bridal would be pretty difficult indeed..but thank you very much for puttin it out there 🙂

Post # 67
5 posts
Newbee

Im still in the market for an ivory size 14, 16 or even an 18 – open to altering it down a bit. I plan in buying mine in december if I dont find another one by then..Just keeping the word out there. 

Thanks!

Post # 68
1 posts
Wannabee

Hello all Allure 8901 brides! Is anyone looking to sell their dress? I am looking for a size 4 or 6. Thanks so much in advance and congrats to all.

Post # 69
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

hey everyone, after spending a lot of time on these boards and looking at this post in particular to see who else had this beautiful dress, it is with great sadness that I’m posting on here to see if any girls are looking to buy my dress. My wedding has been cancelled. I have it in a size 16, unworn and unaltered.

Post # 70
5 posts
Newbee

@atao:  Where are you located?

Post # 71
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@CookieCharmer:  not sure if this is too late, but here you go… Love this gown! Good luck!

Post # 71
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi all!  I just ordered 8901 for my 6/15 wedding. I am really curious to see a pic of it bustled.  Anyone have one to share?  Thanks!

Post # 72
2 posts
Wannabee

any brides in white?!?!?! also any photos of qbee87 dress with the removal of the top layer?

Post # 73
2 posts
Wannabee

QBee82:  hi was this in white or ivory?! can you share a photo of what your final alterations looked like?

Post # 74
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

Is anyone still looking to buy an Allire 8901?

Post # 75
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

moniquaa:  I’m interested in buying the Allure 8901.  You looked amazing in it! What size and color is your dress? Thanks very much. My email is [email protected] as I’m new to this site, not sure how messaging works. Thanks very much! 

The topic ‘Any Allure 8901 Brides? Pictures?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors