(Closed) Any Allure 9275 or 9254 brides, or anyone try them on?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Whoa. 9254 is spectacular!!! Might have to find a place to try that one on! If it had some sparkle it would be perfect!

Post # 17
233 posts
Helper bee

Came back to post a pic of 9275!

It’s gorgeous but I decided I wanted lace

Post # 18
13 posts
Newbee

IMG_3544IMG_3545I ordered the Allure Style 9254 in Ivory over Champagne. I live in Los Angeles so I’m assuming prices are higher or lower. I found this dress on The Knot and the price range $1100-$1500. My bridal store had it for $1650 but I was able to negotiate with the manager. I got it for $1400 before tax. I recommend talking to the manager on lowering the price. 

Post # 19
13 posts
Newbee

View original reply
tarrahddame:  That seems way to much, The Knot website says the price ranges $1100 – $1500. 

Post # 20
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
radem:  Hi! Was this dress White/Silver or Ivory/Silver?? I tried on the Champagne…Trying to decide which color I want.

Post # 21
233 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
simpliamazing:  hi! I think it was champagne? I’m not sure. Definitely not white in real life.  Such a pretty dress though! 

Post # 22
33 posts
Newbee

View original reply
grissanchezzz:  love it on you! you totally are convincing me to get this dress. tried it on yesterday

Post # 24
33 posts
Newbee

View original reply
grissanchezzz:  I bought it!!!! it was between this one and an Essense of Australia and after trying it on the second time I knew. Bought the sample

Post # 26
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
grissanchezzz:  Right?! That’s what I thought. I am going to try it on next month and go from there. 

Post # 28
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I was very sure this would have been my dress. I put it on, fell in love, walked around and then my consultant brought me in another dress to try on – it was a wrap after the last dress. The 9275 is an absolute BEAUTY. Love the detail on the back and all the beadwork on the front.

Post # 29
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Plum4getful:  I am impatiently waiting for my dress to come back.  It looks amazing on you:)!

Post # 30
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I tried on the Allure 9275. I thought I’d post pics of the Ivory and Silver incase anyone wanted to see it in that color  🙂 

The topic ‘Any Allure 9275 or 9254 brides, or anyone try them on?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors