(Closed) Any April 2013 Brides?!

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@riss519:  Right here!  The time is passing so quickly!  My bridal shower and bach party are next Saturday!  We send in the paperwork for our marriage license next week.  I’m still waiting for my dress to come.  We’re finalizing travel plans and plane tickets and hotels.  And now I’m working on things like the welcome bags and programs. 

Post # 5
2965 posts
Sugar bee

I had my bridal shower back in October but haven’t had my bachelorette party yet (thinking April 6th in Dallas). I have SO SO SOOOO  much to do it isn’t even funny!!!!! I’m still heavily working on completing addessing the invitations. I hope I can get them sent out by Feb. 15th (and my RSVP date is March 2… bummer). I need to get started on painting my centerpieces and meeting with my wedding planner and all vendors and gettin down to the nitty gritty (I have not met with ANY of them yet except my wedding planner.. they all stay 2 hrs away from me)… So much to do, so little time!!!!!! But I am confident everything will get done in time and everything will be perfect…

Post # 6
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Now it is getting down to all the little details….the billion little details. Not doing a shower and since my BMs are all Out of Town my bach won’t be until 2 day before the wedding, is it bad that that stresses me out more than excites me?! I am starting to finally feel like things are getting done but I am also starting to freak out about all the things that still need to be done. Did buy my Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts yesterday though, so one more thing to check off the list.

Post # 7
165 posts
Blushing bee

@prettypincushion:  me either (bridal shower due to Out of Town BM) I think my bachlorette party is going to be the night before the wedding, but my wedding doesn’t start until 6:30 PM so its not too bad.

I feel like I will be doing okay if only we can get these centerpieces built and painted. Got my first fitting scheduled for saturday, hopefully that will go smooth since the dress really only needs a little bit done, in my unprofessional opinion. My bridesmaids dresses arrived this week, my flower girl dress is due to arrive the 31st and the groomsmen (over half) went and got fitted today. Continuing to work on my programs that I am DIYing. Still trying to figure out this alcohol thing, really want a bar, but might settle with 3 bottles of wine per table to cut the budget.

Post # 8
54 posts
Worker bee

Well we were eloping but when a few friends heard (turns out with both suck at keeping this a secret!) they just had to come! So now we have 6 friends coming.

Picked up my dress from alterations as it needed to be hemmed, we have his suit, both our shoes, a grasp on what paper work we need to order in march, we are making the flowers out of a movie script, the ceremony is at the small church next to our hotel, and the hotel is reserving a large tabe in their lounge for us. 

I don’t think there is too much else to worry about.. They joys of eloping. 🙂

Post # 9
676 posts
Busy bee

@vasfinest:  Oh man, I am getting married in the morning so night before definitely won’t work. Hope you have lots of fun. And I am with you on the alcohol too. We are doing a cash bar but providing the champagne if our guests want to have that(or a mimosa). I wish we had the money for an open bar but it would litterally double the cost of our wedding.

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m new to the forum and came across this post and just wanted to say hello to all of the April brides. Just two more months and still so much to do! I wish I would of found this site sooner.

Post # 11
109 posts
Blushing bee

Mine is at the end of April. I’m worried about all the details coming together. Slightly freaked out lol.

I still don’t have a venue or caterer for the rehearsal dinner! yikes. (It’s been hard to do since I have 80 people coming)

Girls are coming over in March to help make favors. Bach party 1st weekend in April. I’m not having a bridal shower (long story, pretty depressed about it)

It’s almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 13
676 posts
Busy bee

@AquaRhapsody87:  I am not having a bridal shower either. And our venue is giving us the space to do the rehearsal the day before but as for the “dinner” part of it I still have to figure that out. It is so stressful

Post # 14
641 posts
Busy bee

Here!! We’re getting married on the 28th….Its coming so fast now 😮 I still feel like I have so much to do !!

Post # 15
22 posts
Newbee

oh my god i am on 12th april! uk wedding the weather is awful i really hope spring appears for my wedding -! freaking out cant believe it

Post # 16
27 posts
Newbee

Viola! I am here. I am a day twin to AquaRhapsody87. I’m so excited!

The topic ‘Any April 2013 Brides?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors