(Closed) Any April 2013 weddings?

posted 6 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Me and my Fiance picked April 27, 2013. Our wedding day period is sentimental to us because it consist of his birth month and the day of my birthday. So I say if its sentimental to yall as well, keep it and be proud of it. Laughing

Post # 4
45 posts
Newbee

April 6, 2013 here ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s a great month in the south, before it gets too hot!

Post # 5
812 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@Tiffanyrami:  

Oh hey! We’re date twins! 

We set that date because that will be our six year anniversary. We may end up having to push it back a week or two depending on the weather. I’m desperately waiting on the new almanac to come out in August.

Post # 6
3569 posts
Sugar bee

@pinkgreenandyellow:  Date twin!!

We had some comments also about our wedding date.. I’m not sure if it’s a nationwide thing, or just around our area.. but 4/20 is like the unofficial weed smoking holiday lol Neither of us partake in that, nor do any of our friends/family.. but it’s a known fact around here that 4/20 is that day.. so we have that to hear about, then it’s also the date of the Columbine school shooting AND it’s Hitler’s birthday.. But to me, it’s simply our wedding date.. I’m not going to let people give me a hard time.. it’s just a date.

Post # 7
209 posts
Helper bee

@X0JLYNN03:  We’ve also been given some weed holiday comments about 4/20, but they’re all in fun.  It doesn’t bother me, it’s just a day ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
788 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Our wedding is April 26th 2013, and April 27th is the reception! Can’t wait ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
3569 posts
Sugar bee

@lmarsch1:  When we first announced our wedding date, our friends were like “Oh geez potheads, nice date you picked…” It never even crossed my mind when we were picking the date, and I’ve known about “420” for years.. oh well, too late now!

Post # 10
209 posts
Helper bee

@X0JLYNN03:  haha that’s the first thing that came to my mind!  My fiance and I don’t smoke, but we do have some friends that do.  As long as they don’t make it obvious, I don’t really care what they do outside of the wedding/reception venue area.  I just better not find out about it! 

Post # 11
3569 posts
Sugar bee

@lmarsch1:  That’s how I am.. I’d prefer people not getting high in the parking lot.. but whatever floats your boat.. I’ll be too busy to notice it anyway.

Post # 13
15 posts
Newbee

April 20 2013 is our date!!!

Post # 14
62 posts
Worker bee

We decided on April 27, 2013!! 

Post # 15
15 posts
Newbee

@Paigey:  Did you end up keeping this date??  We are in ATL too and had originally picked the 6th.  We found out it was the NCAA Final Four that weekend though here and decided to move bc we couldn’t find hotel rooms near our venue.  We moved back to the 13th.

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m late but my date is the day before yours, Apr. 19, 2013

The topic ‘Any April 2013 weddings?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors