(Closed) Any August 2016 brides?

posted 6 years ago in Reception
Post # 2
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

August 20 2016! We are doing Maroon and gray with some silver. ๐Ÿ™‚ We’re looking at about 5:30 6:00. We currently live in texas but our wedding is 9 hours away in colorado! We have some stuf done but we need to wait for the winter weather to subside so we can go back and finalize some stuff

Post # 4
672 posts
Busy bee

I’m getting married Sunday, August 14th at noon. We’re doing a Sunday Best/Kentucky Derby style theme. Lots of bright colors and big hats. Our colors are lilac, baby yellow, and coral.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by maymrswinks.
Post # 6
20 posts
Newbee

My fiancé and I are getting married August 27, 2016! We will have been together exactly 5 1/2 years on that day. I will be walking down the aisle at 11:15 am (It was the only time the church still had available for that day). I was a little bummed about the time at first but then I realized that I will get to marry the man of my dreams sooner than the afternoon wedding I originally wanted! 

Our color palette is neutral with cream, light grey, and taupe. There is also going to be a good amount of green from the greenery in the bouquets, centerpieces, and reception decorations.

Post # 7
73 posts
Worker bee

Another August 14, 2016 bride here!

ceremony is to start at 6pm. Going for a semi formal feel, no real theme. Colors are sage and grey with hints of peach 

The center pieces I bought are glam so I guess maybe my theme is glam. Lol

Post # 8
413 posts
Helper bee

I am an August 2016 Bride!  My colors will be either royal or navy blue with yellow (the bridesmaid dresses I like don’t come in royal blue!) I plan on having either sunflowers or wild flowers for the bouquets- its an outdoor wedding and reception and I like colorful things and nature!

Post # 9
3382 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
berchiena:  August 20, 2016! Our color scheme is very similar to yours, we are going with ivory/white, gray, and greenery!  I think our colors work well with the clean, modern look of our venue  

Post # 10
95 posts
Worker bee

August 27th on a Mayan Temple in Belize! Doing bright, local, tropical flowers with an all around beach Theme. Having everyone wear whatever they are comfortable in. Hubby will be in slacks and a white button down. this is the dress I bought. Shoyld be in mid March incase I hate it! 

Post # 11
29 posts
Newbee

August 27, 2016 at 6pm! Fairytale theme. Colors are purple/pink, and royal blue (jewel tones). So excited!ย 

Post # 12
8 posts
Newbee

I am August 27th as well! I am doing Plum and Gold. Girls dresses are Plum. My venue happens to have Gold and Purple floors which match so nicely. Currently waiting for my dress to come in which I think is the most nervewracking part. I can’t wait any longer!

Post # 13
2969 posts
Sugar bee

We are August 13.

Our theme is A Midsummer Nights Dream and our colors are gold and dusty pink with hints of merlot and green.

Our reception space…

Screen_Shot_2016-04-02_at_12.38_.37_AM_

colors2

PicMonkey_Collage31

Post # 14
475 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Souzie:  those shoes! ๐Ÿ˜

we are doing Vegas wedding on Aug 10th. Just a basic ceremony and maybe lunch after. We don’t have colour  but i hunk we are going to go with red flowers, lol.

Post # 15
2969 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
legojedi:  Those aren’t actually my shoes.  However, I do have Louboutins that are getting customized with gold crystals. 

The topic ‘Any August 2016 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors