(Closed) Any August 2016 brides?

posted 6 years ago in Reception
Post # 16
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Also getting married 27th August! We will have been together 6 years and 7 months! colour scheme is pale pinks creams for the summer! Coming round so quick! X

Post # 17
43 posts
Newbee

We are getting married August 7th at 4:30PM in an outdoor ceremony in a nature sanctuary. Our colors are picking up colors in nature and some pale muted tones. Soft mauve, shale, off white, grey…. No real theme! Just a pretty day!

Post # 18
187 posts
Blushing bee

We are getting married August 20th at 5:30pm indoors  a historical building that has been converted to an events center. Our colors are plum and gray.

Post # 19
311 posts
Helper bee

August 27th here! 5pm outdoors on a lake. Colors are light blue and yellow with a little grey. 

Post # 20
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Backyard

View original reply
maymrswinks:  That looks like a lot of fun!

Post # 21
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Backyard

We are getting married August 13. We are doing a picnic theme and are using earthy colors. We will be serving bbq and making smores. The music will be a mix of bluegrass, folk, and classic country. Here are some pictures of the backyard we are using, our picnic basket collection  (stacked on top of other stuff in the garage,) and a bouquet similar to mine (except it will be coming out of a small picnic basket.)

Post # 22
592 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
jnd224:  Thank you! I’m super excited!

Post # 23
6 posts
Newbee

We have changed our date we are getting married on August 13 2016 @10am in Jacksonville beach

Post # 24
439 posts
Helper bee

hahaha forgot I posted on this and reposted… Derpy derp!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by legojedi. Reason: I'm a derp
Post # 25
183 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
berchiena:  My fiance and I are getting married on August 7th! 🙂 We will have been engaged 2 years and 3 months by the time we get married! Our wedding colors are silver, gray, and light blue. We are getting married in a courtyard with palm trees near the beach and our reception will be held next door in a ballroom. It’s semi-formal; I’m wearing a ballgown and my fiance is wearing a silver vest with a light blue dress shirt and dress pants. 

The topic ‘Any August 2016 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors