Any bees drive a Nissan rogues Or any Nissan models 2015-216 models?

posted 1 year ago in The Lounge
Post # 2
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

I don’t have one myself but my mom just bought one and my Mother-In-Law also has one. My Mother-In-Law actually loved hers so much that she ended up trading in her older one for a newer model year, so she’s on her second Rogue now.  

Post # 3
3545 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

vikingbride89 :  I have a 2016 Nissan Rogue and I love it. I previously drove a Chevy Impala so it feels like a huge upgrade. I haven’t gotten stuck in the snow once, compared to multiple times a winter before lol I’ve had no issues so far, but my car has an “easy life”, so to speak. I only put 5k miles/year on it due to working down the street from my house and we don’t do many road trips in my car. My husband’s 2009 Nissan Murano is just now dying on him and he had a good run with it, which is why I looked into the Rogue in the first place. He asked his mechanic if he had any recommendations for his next vehicle and he said Hondas and Toyotas last forever, so he’s looking at CR-Vs and Rav4s now. 

Post # 4
1716 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

We had a 2017 rogue and I loved it so much. It was a great car and so easy to drive. I highly recommend it. We had to get rid of it only because we moved to Europe but if we return, we will get it again or a version of it in Europe. 

Post # 5
5113 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2014

vikingbride89 :  My mom just bought her second Rogue. She loves them and hasn’t had any issues, though she traded in her first one after only a few years, so I can’t speak on how reliable they are as they get older. As a passanger, they’re very comfortable.

Post # 6
253 posts
Helper bee

I drive 2017 NIssan Rogue. Love it. Good in winter on slippery roads. We live in North East and once I got on black ice, even though it was sliding a bit the whole ride was pretty solid. Good in gas usage. I love its built in camera, very convenient for parking. 

Post # 7
10651 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2011

I test drove a Rogue.  I don’t know if there was something wrong with it or not, but I hated it.  It felt huge even though I test drove other vehicles.  Darling Husband and I both hit our heads on the roof when getting in/out even though we’re both fairly short.  The acceleration was horribly slow.

I bought a Juke 2014 so a year off what you’re asking, the only problem I’ve had is the spare tire slowly leaks air so I get a light that pops up – usually in the winter and considering how cold it gets here not unusual.  Love driving it.  Night and day test driving them.

Post # 8
1450 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2021 - Kauai, HI

I have a 2017 and I love the thing!  The only thing I wish was different was that it had an automatic trunk.  I think the 2018 does though.  And a push button start.  I have 4 kids and three fit in the back with one car seat.  Highly recommend!

Post # 9
2080 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

I have a Rogue and I love it. I was looking at that or a CRV, but my fiancee liked the Rogue so much better, so that’s what I got. I will say that he (at 6’5″) doesn’t fit in the drivers seat very well, and I got it so we could take it on more road trips (he drives a big truck) but that hasn’t happened a lot. It is great for me though! I haven’t had any issues yet, but I’ve only had it about 6mos. My friend sells them and says they are their most popular car because they hold up so well and everyone loves them! 

Post # 10
3730 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I have a 2015 Rouge and I like it. I haven’t had any issues with it. My only concern is that there’s a terrible blindspot. It drives great though, and actually felt similar to driving the Altima I used to have. It gets great gas mileage and is very comfortable to drive in, even for long distances. It sits high enough that I dont feel uncomfortable driving on the interstate with big trucks, but not sp big that it feels like I’m driving a truck.

Post # 11
970 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2018 - Tizer Gardens/Carroll College

AB Bride:  I have a Juke, too, and while I love driving it, I’m more than a little disappointed with the 24 mpg that I average out. I’m so ready to be done paying on it!

What I hate is how noisy it is – I’m not sure if it’s due to how high off the ground it is, but there’s so much road noise, it’s disappointing, and there’s a persistant rattle that seems to come from the hood – regardless of how many times they reset the stopper, its always there.

Post # 12
2318 posts
Buzzing bee

I have a 2016 and all I can say is “meh”. I had an Altima before and I was initially excited about the added cargo space and expected a sweeter newer version of my 2006 Altima but I have to say I’m a bit disappointed. The Rogue is loud. Much mor road noise then I expected in a newer car. There are many times where I have to have the volume all the way up to have a phone conversation.  The seats are uncomfortable for my commute and road trips.  I am 5’7” and I can’t get the seat far back enough to avoid leg cramp when the seat is lifted to a comfortable vantage point. I miss some of the features that came standard on my Altima like lights that turn on automatically when it gets dark and windows that go up without having to hold the button up. There’s a huge blind spot on each side due to the design. The backup camera is lacking and be VERY Careful. I accidentally backed into a white car at night and I swore that It wasn’t there. Come to find out white and silver is practically invisible under certain conditions. Overall I wish I went with the Lexus of similar body style and paid a few bucks more a month. I don’t plan on keeping it forever. It does have some nice safety features and besides what I mentioned driving it can be fun when that stuff doesn’t matter.  If I didn’t spend so much time in my car most of my dislikes would be annoyances. The caro space is great though and has come in handy. The road noise is the deal breaker for me though, I feel the difference in how the same commute in different cars can really make a difference. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors