- 1 year ago
- Wedding: September 2017 - Pearson Convention Centre
1. We have been for only 11 months but my grandparents just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and my parents are going to be celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a couple of months.
2. We dated for 6 years before we got engaged, and we were engaged for 14 months before we got married.
3. Yes this is our first marriage
4. We are expecting our first child in March
5. No we did not live together before marriage and we weren’t intimate with each other before marriage
6. We do share a bed and we make it a point to go to bed together.
7. The secret that I see in my grandparents and in my parents marriages is that they are truly each other’s best friends, before my mother calls any of her friends to tell them anything important she makes sure to let my dad know and vice versa. They spend a lot of time with each other but they also go out with friends. Communication and respect is what truly makes their marriage work