(Closed) Any bees out there trying to conceive in summer/fall 2014?

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Yes!!!!!  We would like to have a spring/summer 2015 baby.  I want a baby so bad now but Darling Husband recently started grad school so I have to wait.  Waiting is so hard and I am OBSESSED with all things baby right now.  Glad I am not the only one planning to TTC so far from now.  But I’m hoping the time will fly by.

Post # 4
1710 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013 - Walt Disney World

Possibly…we will get married next May but he deploys early 2014…we don’t want to wait that long but trying right after the wedding may lead to him missing the birth or the possibility of me spending the whole pregnancy alone with him deployed…

ETA: that is, of course we are successful at conceiving, lol

Post # 5
1938 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I think maybe we will. I have recently started itching for a baby but my Darling Husband is applying for his Ph.D all over the county and parts of Canada and wants to wait till we are settled somewhere. In the meantime I am focusing on getting my body in tip top condition to get pregnant and reading a book about gender selection methods (controversial but fun, especially since we really just want one of each). 

Good luck everyone! 🙂 

Post # 6
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

I think were planning for late winter 2013  but depending on how things go we could still be trying by then. If were not pregnant by fall of 2014 he’s getting snipped. So I’ll be crossing my fingers!

Post # 7
379 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

We’re getting married next summer and I graduate the following spring. If I get a job right after, we’d like to have our first baby by summer of 2015!

First time I’m writing that down (and not just talking to Mr. Fiance about it) and it seems a little intimidating! But we both want to get our family started right away!

Post # 8
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@HappilyEverAfter54:  I think we’re aiming for late 2013/early 2014 too! I’m hoping to have a fall ’14 baby. 

I’m so glad to know that I’m not the only person on the bee that is already thinking about babies over a year early! I’ve got the baby rabies, badly… But sigh, we’re just not ready.

Post # 9
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Most likely me!!! 🙂 I just got hired in a NICU and Labor and Delivery and really am having a hard time waiting lol

The topic ‘Any bees out there trying to conceive in summer/fall 2014?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors