(Closed) Any Bees wear the Watters Anouk (2071B) gown?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

This one came out after I had already bought my own Watters gown, but I saw it in the bridal salon when I recently went to shop for my veil and it is BEAUTIFUL on the rack. I love, love, love the detailing at the waist. I’d love to hear if you ended up buying it!

Post # 5
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Lisushi:  i tried on the anouk and thought it was nice, but i ultimately found the skirt too poufy for my taste.  i felt that the shape didn’t flatter me as much as other dresses/styles.  but i really liked the color (creamier), bodice, and fabric of the anouk.  and i loved the idea of its simplicity paired with a long veil with lace appliques.  but ultimately i didn’t love it as much as other dresses.  the below post is where i included photos of me trying on the anouk.  hope this helps!

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/dress-indecision-would-love-your-input

Post # 7
133 posts
Blushing bee

@Lisushi:  i’m so glad you found it helpful!!! 🙂

i totally agree with you too – i think your current jim hjelm dress would be much more flattering and have more of a ‘wow’ factor as it will show off your figure and i love the bodice.  with all the alterations you have planned (i’m impressed at your creativity and vision, btw), it’s going to be a knockout.

be confident in your original choice and stick to your vision.  it’s a good one. 🙂

Post # 10
133 posts
Blushing bee

@Lisushi:  it’s looking great!!!  i really like the softness of your ‘petals’ and the floral detailing.  i think the finished product will look fabulous.  the belt will really add a wonderful finished touch.  and i’m impressed at how similar your vision is to the watters dress, but better. 🙂  keep us posted on the progress!

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

I just wore it for my July wedding and it was the best decision I made!!! I got more compliments on this dress than anything else. 

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee

The topic ‘Any Bees wear the Watters Anouk (2071B) gown?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors