(Closed) Any blush/sherbert/oatmeals wedding dress brides for 2014/2015?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 136
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

MrsMeowton:  I also realized I’m terribly hot after wearing it for more than 10 minutes! Ah, it will be a hot Saturday night for me…

Post # 138
6 posts
Newbee

When I started dress shopping,  I didn’t even consider white dresses because I thought it looked to stark on me.  Then I wanted to try blush because my fiance loves me in that color.  I just purchased this dress a couple of weeks ago.  It’s a Vera from David’s.  I hadn’t planned on buying a dress as early as I did, but it’s been discontinued and they were running out of low sizes. As a bonus, it was deeply discounted.  It came in in two versions–one layers of ivory, blush, and champagne tulle, and one with just the ivory and champagne.  I ended up preffering the version without the blush.   The close up shows the coloring more accurately.  I can’t wait to try it on again when it comes in around Christmas!

I’m swimming in this one, but you can see how it looks when properly tailored here:

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_fit-and-flare-gown-with-tri-colored-draped-skirt-vw351199_wedding-dresses-white-by-vera-wang

Post # 139
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Here is my beautiful Champagne/blush Kennth Pool gown 

Post # 141
2297 posts
Buzzing bee

i’m a june 2015 bride and wearing a monique lhuillier blush gown – in the photo it looks yellowish, but in real life it’s a soft cream with the palest pink underlayer, and creamy lace and tulle overtop. love it!

Post # 142
69 posts
Worker bee

AutumnRose781:  Isn’t beautiful ? It’s Olympia -Kennth Pool by Amsale  

Post # 144
60 posts
Worker bee

plannerbear520:  thank you so much. Sometimes I wear it around the yous when no one is looking 😉

Post # 146
261 posts
Helper bee

This is Sorrento by Sottero & Midgley for anyone interested in it.  I found this photo shoot online and thought it was beautiful. 

Post # 149
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I went for a slightly blush dress by Truvelle. I can’t wait to wear it! 

The topic ‘Any blush/sherbert/oatmeals wedding dress brides for 2014/2015?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors