(Closed) Any blush/sherbert/oatmeals wedding dress brides for 2014/2015?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
82 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
AutumnRose781:  it’s by an Australian designer Wendy Makin who does all her gowns as made to measure. 

Post # 17
428 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I am still waiting for the professional photos, but here is a pic my husband took with his phone. My dress was blush-pink, i bought is from a local store in Barcelona. It had a train, but the pic is cut before the dress ends 🙁 

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by BunnyJaques.
Post # 18
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

This is mine! I had to do a screen shot from their website bc all the pics of me in it are on my moms phone 🙂 was worried my Fiance would see them. it’s actually two pieces, the corset top and skirt, so I’m changing to a shorter skirt during the reception. It’s Watters. Obsessed!

Post # 19
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

I tried on the Wtoo Olivia and that pink Lazaro… if you are between those two, it is going to be a tough call. The back of the Olivia is perfection. 

Post # 20
82 posts
Worker bee

I’ve also tried on the Wtoo Olivia in oatmeal and there is definitely a darker undertone to it that the blush gowns, that Lazaro is very blush by the Wtoo one is a bit peachy… the colors are quite different.

Post # 21
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Here’s mine. The 2 pics on the bottom are from another Bee.

Post # 22
768 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014 - Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts

I wore a blush Aidan Mattox gown for our private ceremony back in February. Then I wore a ivory Allure bridal gown for our big ceremony/reception in May. So I guess I got to cheat and have two beautiful gowns. Below is two pics from our “love session” with me in the blush gown. Loved it…especially the rosettes on the skirt/bottom.

Post # 23
205 posts
Helper bee

Me!! This is my dress:

Post # 24
331 posts
Helper bee

My dress isn’t truly blush, but it’s not white or ivory.  I’ve ordered the Hayley Paige Star gown, which the designer describes as “alabaster”; the color of the gown is achieved by different layers of tulle in different shades of more blue tones and more blush tones to create an almost mother of pearl effect.  In person, I felt that it had a somewhat lavender-grey cast, but it still reads fairly white, and appears more warm blush depending on how it’s photographed.

Post # 25
219 posts
Helper bee

I love all of these gowns!  You guys look great. 

Post # 27
1650 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I wore a blush dress.:) 

Post # 28
10972 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
beerandcupcakes:  Your gown is stunning!!

Post # 29
3069 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

These dresses are killing me, they are so gorgeous! Each and every one of them!

Post # 30
331 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
pengoala:  Thank you!  Ironically, I went into the dress shopping process being anti-bling!  I wanted lace and romance.  But I also knew I had to try on blush, and though this isn’t *truly* blush, I just loved it when I put it on.  My sister crying helped seal the deal, and when I was back in the dressing room changing, the other bride and her family with an appointment at the same time as me told my sis that they were hoping I’d choose this one because it was so clearly my dress!

The topic ‘Any blush/sherbert/oatmeals wedding dress brides for 2014/2015?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors