(Closed) Any blush/sherbert/oatmeals wedding dress brides for 2014/2015?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
4367 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m finally on the computer with pictures of my dress! It’s Allure 2701:

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by MrsMeowton.
Post # 32
23584 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
beerandcupcakes:  That’s such a sweet story! 😀  Sounds like this dress was totally meant to be!

Post # 33
389 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsMeowton:  I love the way the lace is arranged on the bodice and that the color peeks through.  Makes me think of that one Mark Zunino gown with the almost feather-like white beading over blush.

Post # 35
78 posts
Worker bee

theshannondee : hei i think i love your dress. how much budget when i want your dress. because i have plan my wedding next year in august. thx

Post # 38
1257 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
louis:  Thanks I love it!! I purchased it for $1650. I don’t know where you’re located but I imagine it similarly priced.

Post # 40
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Heres mine!

Post # 41
234 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Mrs.Z.:  I’m not at the dress shopping stage yet but I’m currently obsessed with David Tutera – Cora. I’m dying to see what the colour actually looks like in person.

Post # 42
2270 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Here is mine!  Olia Zavozina Delia in dark blush

Post # 43
389 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Mrs.Z.:  BHLDN just released their new collection for the fall online, including a lace blush corset and skirt by Watters (not sure if its the same pieces that Watters already makes or slightly different, but they don’t mention that it’s exclusive to them).  They’ve also started adding more lace toppers and cover-ups available in blush as well.

The topic ‘Any blush/sherbert/oatmeals wedding dress brides for 2014/2015?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors