(Closed) Any blush/sherbert/oatmeals wedding dress brides for 2014/2015?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
389 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Mrs.Z.:  I was surprised to see how expensive the pieces were individually on the site – I don’t know if/how much BHLDN upcharges from the suggested retail, but it would run close to $3000 for the skirt and corset.  BHLDN is pretty good with putting everything on sale eventually, though, so it might be worth checking back on it in a few months! 

Post # 49
684 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Following!

Post # 50
389 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Mrs.Z.:  Oh, definitely post pics when you get to try it on!  I didn’t end up trying on any Watters or Wtoo gowns, but that one was definitely on my Pinterest boards from the beginning.  So beautiful! And despite it having been a popular style on this site for a while it seems, I’ve never seen anyone in my circle who’s been married wear anything even close to it.

Post # 51
1225 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I am obsessing over the TARA keely 2358.  Its a sherbet a line with an attached 3/4 sleeve lace top.  There is a picture of a it on the boards here.  I am considering this dress for my wedding next October. My biggest concern with blush dresses is that I am fair skinned and some of the muted pinks look too flesh colored on me.  Do any other bees worry about that?

Post # 52
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I always thought I would want a white or ivory dress until I saw the Justin Alexander 8465 in coffee. I ordered it and can’t wait to wear it for the wedding! After seeing all these beauitful dresses in blush, etc I know I made the right choice. The are all stunning!

Post # 54
1316 posts
Bumble bee

ooooh pretty gowns

Post # 56
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I think the color is called champagne and the belt is blush 🙂 

Post # 58
78 posts
Worker bee

wow u look amaizing. i like it

Post # 59
261 posts
Helper bee

I really like this Alvina Valenta gown but it hasn’t come out yet since it’s a Fall 2014 gown. I’m curious to see what it retails for. The color is called “Rum Pink”. 

Post # 60
684 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsMeowton:  Are you doing crinoline or anything with it? 

The topic ‘Any blush/sherbert/oatmeals wedding dress brides for 2014/2015?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors