(Closed) Any blush/sherbert/oatmeals wedding dress brides for 2014/2015?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 61
4365 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
MuseForever:  I’m not sure yet. The only thing that slightly annoys me about the dress is that there are layers and layers of tulle underneath the top layer of tulle that has all the lace and sometimes it gets a little bunched up, so you have to lift the lace, pull down the tulle, and then lay the lace back down. I’m asking how I can get that fixed when I go see my dress on Friday!

Post # 62
104 posts
Blushing bee

futureladyharvey:  wow that is a beautiful dress and it looks GORGEOUS on you!!!! It looks like it was made for you!

Post # 63
684 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
MrsMeowton:  How did you fix it? I’ve found two more dresses that I like ubt I believe “ours” is still my favorite. I had to try it on again. A big thing for me was that the shop where they had it didn’t seem to know much about alterations, while for instance, at the one I visited today, they were great about suggesting adding sleeves, changing neckline, etc. I feel like I would need to make some changes to the dress we like. It is gorgeous but I’ve felt in love with a couple of dresses with short sleeves. 

Post # 64
36 posts
Newbee

These dresses are gorgeous!

Post # 66
2841 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I didn’t have a blush dress, but I definitely coveted them and had I bought a dress instead of having one made, I would have chosen a blush one.

This was my dream dress – in the sense that it would only have been possible if I’d had a different body, been richer, and lived in another country LOL.

Watters Palm Springs 

Post # 67
389 posts
Helper bee

Alexandra Grecco has a silk camisole ($315) and Italian tulle skirt ($1,200) combination available in Apricot.  Her ready-to-wear collection also includes tulle and chiffon skirts in short lengths in blush pinks, and both collections have the added bonus of being produced in New York.

Post # 68
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Train station ceremony / Hilton reception

I don’t want to look like *that girl* posting her dress on every thread, but this one is SO relevant to the dress I’m pretty sure I’m going to get!  Essence of Australia D1702.  I’m 5’0 and just under 100 lbs and NOT standing on a box.

There is a layer of blush underneath the lace at the top AND the tulle at the bottom.  The lace and outer layer of tulle are both ivory.

Post # 73
2841 posts
Sugar bee

It’s funny how blush ruffled dresses seem to be a thing now. Quite a few dresses out there that look similar. 

Add to this one by Sophia Tolli. Actually that colour is called Mocha but it looks blush-ish or oatmeal to me. Would love to see a Bee try it just to work out what colour it actually is!

Post # 75
2841 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Mrs.Z.:  Oh, I wasn’t necessarily suggesting it for you, I just find the colour interesting and would like to see it on a real bride. 

It is weird how so many pink dresses have ruffles though. I guess we can blame the Divina for that.  

The topic ‘Any blush/sherbert/oatmeals wedding dress brides for 2014/2015?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors