(Closed) Any brides wearing Galina T3039 (davids bridal)?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@emilyekk:i just bought it today! i’m going to get it shortened to “ballet length” (which is a little longer than tea) and wear a birdcage veil.

i had the same idea on that weird rhinestone thing and using an antique brooch. i just got it today though, so that could change!

did you see that they had a flower girl dress that’s almost identical too? i wasn’t going for matchy, but they were just too cute!

Post # 5
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am wearing this dress and DB just called TODAY!!!! and said I can come pick it up.  I’m so geeked up.  I have church tonight so I may not get pick this beauty up until friday, but I’ll post pictures of my first fitting. 🙂

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

What kind of bustle is that in the picture? I am getting the same dress and would like to copy the bustle. 

Post # 8
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hey ladies,

It’s time to bring the dress in for alterations. Is anyone worried that the dress won’t stay up (especially when dancing)?  Or has anyone gotten anything added to the inside of the bodice to ensure that it will stay up? And if so, what? I feel like I should be getting more done than just taken in around the empire waist.

Post # 9
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

i decied on this dress too! need help with accesories and ideas…sometimes i have dress regret about it…

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

Has anyone shortened the Galina dress?  I need to hem mine, I am thinking a high low, or maybe tea length?

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

just got this dress from a friend.  it’s pretty stained.  did anyone try washing this one in the washing machine??  has anyone altered this to a ballet or tea length? removed the bow? i’d love to see pics of alterations.

The topic ‘Any brides wearing Galina T3039 (davids bridal)?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors