(Closed) Any BRIDES wearing LACE WIGS & HAIR EXTENSIONS?!

posted 10 years ago in African-American
Post # 47
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Thank you!!! I loved my hair, I’m going to wear the extensions for a long time. I love them 🙂

Post # 48
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

im not a fan of lace wigs because i have seen there after affects. i am def getting a weave because i am beyond addicted to the creamy cracks and the tracks , my question is…should i get my weave put in a few days before the wedding because i dont want to be sitting in the chair all day of my wedding…or should i just sacrfice it and call it day and get it done that day!!??

Post # 49
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@MrsStrawberry24: I would suggest getting your weave done a few days before the wedding. You might want to give yourself a few days to get rid of the “tight braid face” LOL and possibly avoid getting a headache from it being too tight the day of the wedding. Get yourself a good stylist too, I was only in the the chair for 2 hours!!!

Since we had  a destination wedding, I also wanted to give myself a few days to play around with styles before we left. Good luck to you 🙂

Post # 50
5385 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

View original reply
@keturahrussell: I agree. I had my weave done the monday before my wedding. My stylist touched me up on my wedding day. 

Post # 51
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

thanks that is exactly what im going to do….there is nothing worse then a tight face weave and doing the ugly cry going down the aisle!

Post # 52
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi Bees!! I have a friend who is selling her beauty shop and this includes her Peruvian and Malaysian Remy hair! Please let me know if you would like pics and/or prices! Congrats to all my bees….

Post # 54
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Ok, here is my synthetic front lace wig on my wedding day. I went to a shop to have it put on and she RUINED it. So I went home and did it myself the NIGHT BEFORE MY WEDDING!!

Post # 55
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Yes, I wore clip in hair extensions! It worked great 🙂 I wore my hair half up with loose curls. My hairdresser put them in and they stayed put all day and made my hair a bit more voluminous and thick looking.

Post # 56
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I was just going to do clip in, but all of these advocates for full weaves have me a little….interested.. I think I might have to try it out and see…

Post # 57
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

im defietly getting a weave at least 2 days before my wedding!!!!

Post # 58
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Another idea is a lace closure with a sew in. I think closures with a sew-in look pretty nice most of the time. My wedding isn’t for another few years(Maybe more than that IDK Some time in july in the future) iI hope to wear my hair out. At the moment natural it is shoulder length stretched. 

If I were to get married sooner I would definatly wear a lace wig. Here is a picture of my sythetic lace wig. It was only $50. I only wear it sometimes. I am buying a new one. hahah because I AM hair addicted….

It isn’t glued down. But I think I would like to glue it down next time. I think it looks soo much better.  

Post # 59
1987 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@kaygeekg2011:  Who’s your wig by? I love the way it looks.

Post # 60
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’ll be wearing a lace front wig but that’s because I have a disorder where I pull out my hair so wigs are my best friend at this point in my life. I just got this one a few weeks ago:

Post # 61
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I too am in love with wigs.  I refuse to wear my hair anmore.  I plan to purchase me a specail wig for my wedding day.  Her name is kourtney lace front wigs from Royalywigs.com .  I saw her on my girl April’s youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtGUxXS-SRc&feature=related

http://www.royaltywigs.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_2&products_id=192

I love this wig. I love the fact that she comes ready to go (cut & curled)

It will set me back some dough, but she is well worth it.

I even saw another Youtuber do a review on caring for her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXFSiior7lE

The topic ‘Any BRIDES wearing LACE WIGS & HAIR EXTENSIONS?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors