(Closed) Any BRIDES wearing LACE WIGS & HAIR EXTENSIONS?!

posted 10 years ago in African-American
Post # 62
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

got my weave installed yesterday, two weeks before the wedding to give it a chance to relax and so we are comfortable with the hair.  i chose a full weave, becuse i want to swim while we are on the honeymoon and not look crazy after.

i chose hair that is blown straight and curly when air dried.  i paid a stupid pretty penny, but when the box came i knew i made the right choice and installed i am in love. i prefer it curly, but it will be pinned up the day of.

Post # 63
500 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@missrissa29:  I just did mine yesterday! My wedding in 2 weeks away also. This was my very first weave. I too got hair thais goes curly when weT. 

Post # 64
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

will this look okay if I’m white? Where do you find salons that do this? Do you take them off every day? They look sooooo pretty! 

Post # 65
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@mcklough:  You can rock a weave for sure. Be sure to find hair that matches your hair type and no one will be any wiser.

Post # 66
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/805210

That is where I got my wig. I like it alot but There isn’t enough parting space. My new wig has 4″ parting space. Which is awesome. But I think 5″ would have been perfect. I do not mess with full lace wigs. Yet. :] 

Post # 70
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Catal Restaurant

I would love to see someone wearing a lace wig with their hair up in a high pony tail or up-do.

Post # 71
2084 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’m doing extensions. I absolutely love my natural hair but I won’t acontrol different look.

The topic ‘Any BRIDES wearing LACE WIGS & HAIR EXTENSIONS?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors