(Closed) any CASABLANCA 1900 brides out there?

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I am !  Here are some pics.  I bought some silver and crystal Nadri earrings and matching bracelet from nordstroms.

[attachment=99926,504] [attachment=99926,505]

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee

I am in love with this dress! Unfortunately, I do not have chance to buy it in my country, so I will try to buy used dress on Internet πŸ™‚

Post # 5
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2007

Now, I’m not a bride that has worn this dress, but I used to work in a bridal shop that sold Casablanca and the 1900 is one of my favorites! Good choice- it’s a very gorgeous dress! And you can disregard my advice if you want, since this wasn’t my dress, but I would say your on the right track with the earrings. That dress has a good bit going on at the top, so I would say to stick with some nice, semi-blingy earrings (make any sense?) and steer away from wearing a necklace. Earrings, necklace, dress, and bracelet would just be too much! Nice earrings will draw attention to your face, without totally distracting from the dress. For a veil, I’d say go with something long (anything that hits mid-back/waistline- bleh, there’s just too many lines there), one tiered. Maybe a fingertip veil (or longer) with very fine rat tail edging? Or no edging at all. Again, your dress has a lot going on. Too much else and people won’t know what to look at! Anyways, that’s just my opinion! Take it or leave it! πŸ˜‰

Post # 6
2433 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Such a gorgeous dress! I’m a big fan of several of Casablanca’s dresses

Post # 8
752 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

My sister tried this GORGEOUS gown on in the bridal shop where I bought my dress, and she was already wearing a simple pearl pendant necklace. The combination was so sweet and classic looking! I love the look of pearls and lace together!

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I purchased this dress for my wedding this June!!! I love it. Itried a neclace with it and I didn’t really like it. I am thinking of just getting some longer earring to wear. I also purchased my veil. It is very simple. I am planning to wear it under my hair (which will be up), so it will be very low on my head. I will post some pics when I can. Have any of you had your weddings yet? I want to see some pics of the dress outside of a bridal salon!

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

I would like to buy used Casablanca wedding gown #1900 at size 0-2. Anyone who is interested to sell yours, please let me know. Thanks.

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee

Photobucket" mce_src="

Photobucket" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="" />

First fitting, i am wearing an 80" strand of pearls and pearl studs earings.

Post # 13
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Girls I LOVE this dress! In my search for gowns it was one of the first that caught my eye and has stuck in my head since. Keep posting pics! And beautiful wedding thomalm!!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I love that dress, but wasn’t too happy with the price tag.  It would have cost me 1000 to tailor that dress to what I wanted, so I had it custom made instead.  I will post the pictures after my wedding in november.  But I am planning to go with a simple necklace, nothing too fancy.  The only thing I am missing is a nice champagne colored veil.  Any suggestions on the length of the veil?

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am IN LOVE with this dress. Does anyone want to sell me their’s???? I would be a size 8 or 10!!! My wedding isnt until May 15, 2010 so I have plenty of time….

Please contact me at amber.rae.b at gmail dot com if you are selling your gorgeous dress!!!!

THANKS

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee

i just bought the casablanca 1900 size 8 for my wedding in jan 2010. i would be willing to sell it after then.

The topic ‘any CASABLANCA 1900 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors