(Closed) Any Casablanca 1992 brides out there?

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 18
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hi! Just stumbled across your post and this is also my dress! Thought I’d share the jewelry I picked out.

Here’s me in the sample dress. It’s in ivory/champagne, which is how I ordered it. 

My earrings and bracelet were ordered from etsy.com (I can recommend the sellers if you want to email me: ktprieto at yahoo dot com)

The bracelet below is pictured in white but I ordered it in ivory pearls.

For a veil I’m doing a very simple cascading fingertip length with standard fullness without anything on it. I’ll be ordering from this site, as they’re very customizable and well-priced: 

http://www.occanseydesigns.com/Gallery1/index.html

Shoes I’m still debating on but here are some styles I like (all from davids bridal website):

Post # 19
852 posts
Busy bee

I tried my dress on this past Monday. So here are pictures of me in the actual dress. Sorry some of them are a little blurry- my mom isn’t so tech saavy.

Post # 20
852 posts
Busy bee

Hmm.. I had more pictures, but didn’t work. Oh well.  Keep in mind it hasn’t been pressed and the bust is slightly too big still.- and I should probably not slouch haha

Post # 21
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

My Casablanca 1992 dress in action..

Post # 22
12 posts
Newbee
Post # 23
12 posts
Newbee

sorry…triple posts

Post # 24
8 posts
Newbee

Miss Flan it looks beautiful!!!!

Post # 25
852 posts
Busy bee

Miss Flan we need more!!!

Post # 26
12 posts
Newbee

I didn’t getany pro pics yet.  But here are some more pics from regular camera.

[attachment=1231439,156793] [attachment=1231439,156794]

Post # 27
12 posts
Newbee

Here’s another one.  Sorry, I can only show my face but not my family members.  I don’t have their permission yet.

[attachment=1231452,156795]

Post # 28
852 posts
Busy bee

gorgeous!  Can’t wait to see some of your pro photos 🙂 Hope you’ll post them when you receive them.

Post # 29
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

For those of you who have received the dress, how do they fit? Are they true to the size to the measurements from the bridal salon and the dress maker? I’m a bit worried because my waist measurement was half and inch biggerer than the size I ordered. Does the dress stretch a little? Or do I need to hit the gym and get rid of that extra half inch?

Post # 30
1 posts
Wannabee

I bought the 1992 in ivory. I chose an ivory angel shape waist length veil with scattered Swarovksi crystals. The dress is very comfortable. I think the only jewelry I will wear is earrings, as the dress is so sparkly on its own. I’m still unsure of how to do my hair. Please attach wedding photos if you can!

[attachment=1357931,172613] [attachment=1357931,172614]

The topic ‘Any Casablanca 1992 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors