(Closed) Any Casablanca 1992 brides out there?

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 33
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@mstre269: You look stunning! More photos please!

Post # 34
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

this dress was my first love!! everytime i tried her on i felt so pretty lol  but im having a destinational beach wedding and this dress fits a more classic formal church wedding.. casa blanca 1992 brides enjoy!

Post # 36
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@mstre269 OMG! You look gorgeous!!!!!! I can’t wait to wear this dress even more after seeing it on you! Really, it looks perfect! Love the veil, flowers, everything you picked! Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 38
852 posts
Busy bee

@mstre269 You look gorgeous!  Thanks so much for sharing your pictures (and sending me a PM about it!)

Do you have any pictures of your bustle?

Post # 40
852 posts
Busy bee

Love the photos of your wedding!  Can’t wait to see your bustle- even though you say it’s horrible ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 41
1 posts
Wannabee

Has anyone gotten the dress in white/white/silver? What do they mean when they say silver? What part is silver? I have only seen it in the store in ivory/champagne.  Was the white too white? Thanks for the tips!

Post # 42
8 posts
Newbee

Hey girls! So I check a lot of photographer blogs who are in our area pretty frequently to see pictures of local weddings, and today one of them posted a wedding and the bride is wearing our dress! I thought I’d share the link for you all to check it out ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy!

http://www.studiotran.com/Index.cfm?postID=782

Post # 44
852 posts
Busy bee

Thanks for sharing!  That bride looked gorgeous.

Post # 45
852 posts
Busy bee

I had my hair and makeup trial yesterday, so afterwards I went and tried my dress on with all of my jewelry- and attempted to figure out which shoes I’m wearing.

So here are some photos ladies ๐Ÿ™‚

Keep in mind- alterations haven’t been done, steaming hasn’t been done, and the bustle was just pinned to give me an idea.

The topic ‘Any Casablanca 1992 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors