(Closed) Any Casablanca 1992 brides out there?

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

More pics! Sorry guys for the late pics!!

Post # 48
1369 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

My dress just came in…I can’t wait to upload pictures!

Post # 49
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

More pics coming soon. It has been so long. I forgot how to insert pics. 🙂

and I changed my hair at the reception:

Post # 50
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Did you or are you going to wear an additional skirt filler thing underneith? Sorry, totally drawing a blank on what the proper name is!

Post # 51
852 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Flan- Gorgeous!

Lilymerr- I am not wearing a petticoat.  I did try it on with one and it looked good,I just wanted it to be more a line and less ball gown. Let us know what you decide!

Post # 53
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I just put in my order for this dress today. I didn’t think much of it online, or even in the bag, but when I put it on I knew it was the perfect dress. I am having an outdoor wedding, and how airy the dress is will be perfect. 

I ordered white-white-silver which is what the sample was. It is stunning. 

I am getting an extra poofy petticoat, because I want more of the ball gown look opposed to the A-line fit. 

Pictures coming soon

Post # 54
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@mstre269:

Did you have to wear a low back bra with your dress?

Post # 55
852 posts
Busy bee

@adrienne.veyna: I am not wearing a bra with mine. But if I were going to I would have had to get a low back one. My normal strapless bra peaked out just about an inch in the middle of the back.

Post # 56
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@adrienne.veyna:  I too am not wearing a bra… the bridal shop recommended a corset, which back isn’t as high as a strapless.  I’m a 32 B, so I don’t really need the support, so I just had cups sewn in.

Post # 57
852 posts
Busy bee

I’m a 32DDD and the dress is tight enough I don’t feel I need the support at all. 

Post # 58
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am thinking about purchasing this dress also…the sample dress I tried on was way too big, but I still really loved the dress.  Here is a pic of me, what do you all think? 

The topic ‘Any Casablanca 1992 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors