(Closed) Any Casablanca 2052 Ladies Out There?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

helloo !!! im wearing it too !!!! my wedding is in june  😀 how did you manage to get the heart in the neck ???? 

Post # 4
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@peachykd: Thats so pretty! Im not wearing 2052 but I am wearing 2035 and they are pretty close 🙂

Post # 5
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Ahh picture wont size, sorry!

Post # 7
12 posts
Newbee

thank you im going to ask for it !!!

Post # 8
128 posts
Blushing bee

love your dress so much!!! congrats Laughing

Post # 9
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

So glad to know I’m not the only 2025 bride, I certainly felt like it for a while!  I thought I’d share pictures of the 2025 with a sweetheart neckline. You’ll notice that one dress that is sweetheart is missing the sash, this is a custom version of 2025, found only at RK bridal in NYC. Needless to say, I’m with all you ladies in agreeing the original dress with the sash is gorgeous and ordered my dress with a sweetheart neckline.

Post # 12
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Oh! I’m so glad I found this thread! I just tried on Casablanca 2052 yesterday and will be going back with my mom next week to order it – if she likes it too! It’s such a beautifl dress! Posting a photo of me in the dress – sorry for poor picture quality! And so others can get an idea of sizes, this is a size 8, though I’m normally a street size 6.

Post # 13
107 posts
Blushing bee

And just curious, has anyone else considered getting a layer of tulle taken out? I’m worried it may be just a touch too poofy. Does anyone have photos with tulle taken out of it? Thanks!

Post # 15
12 posts
Newbee

@hfarrant:  the layer i’m personaly wearing is size medium…not to puffy but has volume. I’m not to tall…..so i think that was the perfect size !! 

Post # 16
107 posts
Blushing bee

@lanoemaz:  What do you mean size medium? Are there different size layers available? The store I went to didn’t mention that. Thanks!

oh! And I LOVE your earrings!

The topic ‘Any Casablanca 2052 Ladies Out There?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors