I think depends on what you guys are into and how much you want to spend. Here are some ideas that we have done in the past:
1. Check out your local restaurants or culinary school for couple’s cooking nights they tend to cost anywhere from 75-100 dollars a night,
2. If you guys liked museums or art exhibits would be a good time to check them out, Some of the ones in my town like to do events once or twice a month.
3. Go see a local play, ballet, dance show.
4. Get couples spa package, was two hundred something dollars.
Then there are typical easy dates:
1. Dinner and movie
3. Going for drinks and dancing(although we sometimes go to latin clubs to salsa)
4. Going to dinner and trying out a new place
Fun adventurous dates (ones that my outdoorsy Fi dragged me too lol)
1. We did indoor sky diving (don’t remember how much it was)
2. Went to night ski, and tubing
3. Went for hike( we wanted to go camping I said hell no lol)
Easy low key cheap dates
1.One of our favorite things to do get coffee or ice cream and just spend a few hours wandering around walking
2. Game night sometimes spiced up a bit, use your imagination
3. My favorite thing that I hope we make monthly once we get married. We stay in, turn off internet, tv, cellphones, and the lights. Light candles, cook a simple dinner(I burnt it once and had to order pizza in lol) and we just talk sometimes about ourselves, sometimes random conversation. I really like it because I think sometimes when you get into a relationship we have some much conversation centered around bills, life, and other things and no more of those probing deep analytical debates we used to have when we started first dating. This is corny and so not me because I didn’t use to be the romantic type, we will turn on the music and just dance. We also done bubble baths. Basically just stay in and pamper ourselves.
Haha I didn’t mean to write so much. It actually reminded me of some good things, Fi and I need some date time soon!