(Closed) Any date twins?? June 23rd 2012

posted 10 years ago in June 2012
Post # 16
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hoping to be a date twin! This is the date really wanted, but the venue we are narrowing in at may not be able to accomodate that day which we will then move to the 9th. It is at a beautiful, rustic camp resort. but would be an outside venue and I’m extrememely nervous about that..anyone have any advice about this? I am going to look at 2 more places tomorrow; just to confirm to myself that the nerves of outside will be worth the place.

I haven’t done anything else other than ideas of colors, navy blue and gold accents. Chosen because my Fiance is in the Coast Guard and wants to wear his dress uniform. And we have decided all of the bridal party. I feel like I can’t really do anything else until I am locked in on a place with the date.

Post # 17
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Jenbee:Date twin!!! yaaay! I am getting married in Red Feather Lakes Colorado (small mountain resort).  We are having a mountain rustic themed wedding; with tin can flower holders, aspen and pine tree candle holders, pie instead of cake, and he’s wearing a kaiky suit.  My colors are light green, ivory, and another color I haven’t chosen yet, thinkin a blush pink, chocolate brown, or light purple.  Any advice?

Post # 18
134 posts
Blushing bee

i’m a tentative date twin!  i really want to get married on a farm in PA inside a tent.  i’m just concerned about heat control during this time of year.  anyone have experience with air conditioning tents?  is this feature really expensive for a 40×80 tent?

thanks!!!

Post # 19
37 posts
Newbee

That is my day too! 🙂

I am from Cincinnati Ohio. We are having a formal late afternoon ceremony and night reception. The colors are a deep ruby red and a very light yellow.

Planning wise we have the Church, reception contracts. We are going to start looking at photographers next month. I have a lot of the vendors picked out. All my girls have been asked and know what color and designer, but I am letting them pick different dresses for each of them. None of the groomsman have been asked because FH hasn’t decided yet.

I also have a dress I really really like, but haven’t tried any on yet.

Post # 21
52 posts
Worker bee

Engaged 4/22. Date Twin!  We’re almost at the 1 year mark!

We have ceremony site, reception site, photographer, and band.  Now, we’re taking a breather until fall when we’ll do engagment pictures, I’ll dress shop, and we’ll FINALLY move in together!

We are having a semiformal wedding (5:30 pm).  Our colors are black and white with purple accents (one of our school colors).

We’re so excited!

Post # 23
52 posts
Worker bee

Happy Future Anniversary to us!!

Post # 24
10713 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

YAY 1 year left! 366 days (leap year) let the countdown begin!

Post # 25
10 posts
Newbee

DATE TWIN!!!! – But In England

Hiya Girlies

I live in Bexhill, East Sussex , England and we’re getting married on 23rd June 2012.

Our theme colour is: Turquoise Blue

Number of bridesamids: 5, I have all 5 dresses they are turquoise

I have my dress (my dream dress)

My Fiance is bokoing his tailcoats etc this saturday 25th June 2011

Photographer booked and deposit paid

Reception venue booked

Church booked

invitations booked

Favours decided

Im sooooo excited… I dunno how Im gonna contain my excitement for the next 364 days!

CONGRATULATIONS TO Y’ALL!!!

x x x x

Post # 26
59 posts
Worker bee

Woo hoo, june 23rd! I’m actually having my big wedding June 23 of next year but this past June got married at the court house with just a handful of family. I’m from so cal but more in the desert area.

I some how got my wonderful Mr.Beckham to agree to letting me do a Mad tea party theme. I’m having a multi colored wedding. I have a wedding list figured out, wedding party, bought some items for decorating and still hunting down more. Been shopping around for my venue, found one but not sure if I want to go forward with it. The date is open and been in contact with them. I have invites I’m looking at but trying to get an approval ha.

Post # 27
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi date twin!!! I’m in Australia. Have a far bit done, all the large stuff, now need to decide on the smaller details. Super excited with 9 months to go!!

Post # 28
59 posts
Worker bee

8 months to go, ladies!! Hooray for date twins!

Post # 29
10713 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@BeachyKeenBride: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just realized that too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 30
228 posts
Helper bee

ugh bees, I’m so stressed out! I’m a date twin and I have NOTHING done.  Lot’s of planning and I know what I want to do, but so far nothing other than the venue booked and colours (sort of) picked out. 

BAHHH!!

The topic ‘Any date twins?? June 23rd 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors