(Closed) Any date twins?? June 23rd 2012

posted 10 years ago in June 2012
Post # 45
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m a date twin too! I’m originally from CT, currently living in RI.. but I’m having the wedding in CT.  We are having a smaller wedding, about 75 guests and a very small bridal party.  We each have our best friend, along with his sister and my brother.  Our colors are baby blue and brown.

I like to think we have a lot accomplished but little things just keep popping up! We have the rings, invitations, booked the honeymoon, photographer, Justice of the Peace, reception/wedding hall (which provides food, dj, limo, and cake), flowers, my dress, all of the tuxs, bridesmaid dresses, my shoes, veil, booked the hair and makeup stylists, setup our registries, and have chosen some of the reception music (our 1st dance, entrance, etc).

Post # 46
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am date twin from Harford County, Maryland.  Our wedding will formal and held in the evening at 7pm , reception following with sit down dinner and open bar. We have the venues, dj, photgrapher, cake, florist. I have my dress 2nd fitting next month, bridesmaid dresses ordered. Still need veil, shoes, jewelry. Booked hair trial for this week, invitations just arrived. Need to select music, all drill down all the fine details.  Tiffany Blue and Silver.   Were doing candy buffet in lieu of favors.

The topic ‘Any date twins?? June 23rd 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors