(Closed) Any David’s Bridal VW351010 brides? :)

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Wow that dress looks amazing on you!  I say sash πŸ™‚

Post # 4
609 posts
Busy bee

I like it a lot better with the sash!

Post # 6
1909 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@taniaelvin091011:

The dress looks amazing on you! I vote for the sash, the bling is just enough to pop on your waist πŸ™‚

Post # 7
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I say go with the sash, the birdcage and the purple shoes!

Of course, I’m a bit biased toward the birdcage and purple shoes myself!

Post # 8
1636 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

sash it up:)  looks great!  and now that i see it on a real person, I’m wondering if I have to try it on…  hrmmm 

It definitely looks beautiful on you:)

Post # 9
35 posts
Newbee

Hey! I also ordered vw351010. I didn’t have a great experience, but I got a great dress! I drove over 7 hrs to get to a store that said they had vw351010 in my size, but they didn’t. I even told them how far I was coming and to please double check. Anyways, you’ll see these dresses just like my mother did πŸ™‚

First I tried on the very popular 351011. Ivory and Blush. Blush was a smaller size… i think it fit better. This is where I fell in love with the sash- but this one wasn’t wide enough for my liking. It didn’t show off my curves very well. The wider sash helps accentuate, instead of looking like a string wrapped around a balloon πŸ˜‰

But alas, I know vw351010 was the one… and the closest size they had was a 4. Let’s just say I’m no where close. So, I held it up…

I knew this was it, and I feel like ordering the larger size was smart because no matter what- they can always alter down…

I bought it exactly as shown on the mannequin. I haven’t seen the grosgrain sash on the website, but it is from the Vera Wang WHITE coillection.

It’s super slimming (forgot to take a pic of it on- sorry!). Gorgeous. I am having a mettalic wedding. I’m wearing with these Steve Madden heels:

I’m having a very modern, rooftop wedding in the city. I think this dress is AMAZING. Now, what to do abut a veil? I can’t decide on that at all…

Post # 10
1909 posts
Buzzing bee

Oh, and since we are talking VW Whites again…I opted for hair down and single-tier pencil edge chapel train veil for my VW351011. Here’s how it looks, I especially love it from the back:

Post # 12
35 posts
Newbee

I wanted to do blue shoes so badly, but just never found any I liked. But now my flower girls are also wearing gold glitter shoes and white dresses with black sash. I never even thought of wearing my hair down, but I like it! I have really thick curly hair (flat-ironed above) so I am hoping we can do a blow out and it’ll hold the look below…

Maybe I can put it to half down at the reception if I feel like it? I found a place with way more reasonable rates and even got a sample card sent to me so I could check otu the goods. veilshop.com Does any one have any experience with them?

Post # 13
1909 posts
Buzzing bee

Your shoes are fab! And the 1st blingy scalloped veil looks really pretty. Is that the super expensive one? I wonder if you can find something similar for less on etsy?

I like your idea of lowering the neckline a bit in alterations…yay on getting YOUR dress πŸ™‚

Post # 14
2947 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

You ladies look wonderful! I’m SO happy to see someone wearing the blush gown! These two are definitely my favs in this collection πŸ™‚

Post # 15
2442 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Those shoes are fantastic!  And being wedges, you’ll be comfortable all day!

Post # 16
4109 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@taniaelvin091011: You look awesome in that dress!!! I like it better with the sash & love the shoes!

The topic ‘Any David’s Bridal VW351010 brides? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors