Any Day Club- August 2017 edition n

posted 3 months ago in Waiting
Post # 2
36 posts
Newbee

How exciting Bee, I hope it happens for you!!

SO and I purchased my ring together a little while ago so I’m just patiently waiting lol. It’s my birthday in a few weeks so I’m hopeful, but you never know.

Post # 3
279 posts
Helper bee

Our anniversary is this weekend so there’s a slight chance it’ll be then, although he’s mentioned possibly needing more time to get some of the details of the proposal in place. I have NO idea what his proposal plan is at ALL so I’m on pins and needles! I’m pretty positive it’ll be sometime before August is over.

Post # 4
55 posts
Worker bee

becks90 :  Hoping it comes soon for you!!

So earlier this month, I started another thread asking about how I can not have my hopes up for our mysterious getaway. I asked about it yesterday (since he didnt confirm with me) and he told me that he was going to book a spa package at this resort but they sold out for the days he was planning. Anyway, since he told me where he was going to take me, I don’t think he will be proposing that weekend. 

On the other hand, he’s been kind of suspicious because he wanted to know my schedule (when I would be busy) in August. I know he’s still waiting for the designer to show him diamond options though. hmm…

Post # 5
129 posts
Blushing bee

Such an exciting time! I think it’ll probably be this month — I know SO is anxious to propose once we get the ring. I’ve been abroad for a few weeks, and am almost ready to approve the ring design for a wax to try on when I get home at the end of this week, or I could just send it straight to get cast. 

Here’s the 3-D rendering that the jeweler sent 😁 He’s going to smooth out the little divet where the head meets the shank on the actual ring — easier to do there than the program he uses to render it. I think I’m ready to say it’s perfect! It’s going to be Rose gold, 7mm moissanite. http://gvlink.s3.amazonaws.com/users/5144/georgia2.html

Post # 5
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2019

I gotta say knowing that this month is the month, that is ALL I can think about!!!! Cant believe this month is already here!! I literally daydream thinking of how and when it might happen haha I need to get a life laughing

Post # 7
143 posts
Blushing bee

My boyfriend texted me on Monday and told me to ask off for a few days at the end of Sept. I know he already has the ring (I posted a thread about it) and he mentioned going to Savannah this year.

His timeline for a proposal, or the one he told me at the start of the year, was late summer early fall. 

I’m so excited!!!

Post # 8
92 posts
Worker bee

The only reason why it is stopping me from being any day is that I told him to wait until December, but just a couple weeks ago when I introduced him to my aunt and cousin and whatnot he told them that he wanted to marry me which I was shocked that he flat out told them that. I replied yes I would love to marry him too as long as he was willing to have a long engagement which he replied he didn’t mind that at all. So it seems like it is on track. 

Post # 9
129 posts
Blushing bee

Well I tried commenting several hours ago, and I think it got caught in the spam filter or something, because I tried to share a link to a 3-D rendering of my ring from our jeweler, and the link looks kinda spammy. So sorry if I kind of double post if the original post gets released!

I think it’s very nearly any day now! Almost definitely in August. The ring has been designed, I’m most likely going to see the wax on Saturday, and the jeweler said it would be cast quickly after that. I dunno if SO has something specific planned or not, but he seems mega anxious for it to get in already! 

Post # 10
279 posts
Helper bee

becks90 :  Thanks!! I’m not stressing about it too much this weekend, although he knows I’d LOVE for it to happen then, haha. We have a fun anniversary planned so I’m looking forward to it. Crossing my fingers for you to get an NYC proposal, how romantic!

Post # 13
75 posts
Worker bee

Oh honey, waiting is so hard. We’re on holidays in Europe at the moment and he hasn’t proposed yet. He doesn’t seem too precious with his bags… so I don’t think he has a ring on him 🙁

Post # 14
75 posts
Worker bee

Oh bee, that is hard! My SO bought my ring and paid for it already as I had to get a custom size ring as I have skinny fingers. My SO bought a condo and is getting it ready to move in at the end of this month. I have a feeling that he’ll propose at the end of this year or next April which is my birthday month. I am going to school in September, so that’ll hopefully keep me distracted. We’ve been dating long distance for 2 1/2 years. (I’m 24 and he’s 30.)

Post # 15
55 posts
Worker bee

Ahh.. it won’t be this month for me. On the other hand, another one of my closest friends just got engaged! I’m happy for her but here I am wondering when it’s my turn… 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors