(Closed) Any December 2014 brides starting to feel the pressure?

posted 5 years ago in December 2014
Post # 46
130 posts
Blushing bee

17 days! Instead of renting the guys’ suits we’re buying their whole outfits on black Friday!

Just have a little more to do and I think I’m ready!

Post # 47
110 posts
Blushing bee

10 days to go. Just found out today that my MUA is charging $80 for travel costs, sigh. It’s doable, but just another cost I hadnt factored in.

I have about 20 menus to glue together and about $5k to pay to the last of the vendors this week, but it’s pretty much all done. Family starts arriving from Tuesday next week, so I really need to clean my house!

Post # 50
110 posts
Blushing bee

NYE2014: The month will go so fast for you! Good on you for sticking to your guns, it’s not like you’ve changed the date since you booked her! I was annoyed about my one but she said “I didn’t realise you were getting ready at x place” (15 min drive from the venue). I suppose the wedding is 40km from our city so it’s not entirely unreasonable, I just wish I had known earlier. Also, I’m a week out so it’s not like I can find someone else now! I’ve just sucked it up and paid it.

I’ve now paid all of the vendors, but I still have to finish the menus. Also obsessively checking the weather forecast (currently “showers and westerlies”, hoping that changes!). Fiance has his stag do today and has no idea, so I should get everything finished this weekend.

Post # 51
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

NYE2014:  Sorry, I have been off of WB getting things done..Im getting married FRIDAY!!

OMG, its finally here! 12/19 🙂

Post # 53
140 posts
Blushing bee

We have paid for most of the supplies for the day. Paid final amount for cake, photography, videography… am waiting on finalised invoices for ceremony costs and flower costs. Almost there. not long to go!

Post # 56
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

My husband and I just got married 19 days ago 12/13  and we couldn’t be happier… LOL am I the only one that didn’t feel so overwhelmed?? Seems like we got everything done ahead of time.  We only had one minor problem at the reception but other than that nothing else.  Wedding went as planned and we had sooo much fun!!! We are loving married life now!!!

The topic ‘Any December 2014 brides starting to feel the pressure?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors