(Closed) Any dress twins? Allure P893

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

That is my dress, too!  These pictures are from the very 1st try-on, so it’s a floor size that was too big, so these pics I don’t feel do it any justice.  I love, love, love it – it’s flattering and fun.  I agree that on the model in that pic it looks odd, but I looked at lots of dresses in pictures that I LOVED but in person they were terrible on me.  It’s all about perspective and your particular body type, I guess πŸ™‚

(Also, forgive the horrid lime green tux in the back – the salon was busy that day so they had girls trying on dresses in the tuxedo part of their store.  Thankfully no guys came in to try tuxes on!)

Post # 5
17 posts
Newbee

You’re so welcome, glad to share!  If you don’t mind I ask, are you going to wear a slip or anything under to add more poof?  I can’t decide, but I think I like it as is … anymore poof and I think it would become overwhelming …

Also, will you wear a veil over your face for the ceremony entrance?  I kind of want to because of the tradition & my veil is a two layer, but I wonder if the piece on the left that fringes up would look weird with a blusher veil …? 

Post # 6
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

My close friend wore this dress for her wedding in Sept.  It is a gorgeous dress and looks (and I am sure  will look) amazing on you both!  My friend wore a single tier, fingertip veil with crystals along the edge that and chandelier crystal earrings, which both made the crystals on the dress really pop.  She did not wear a slip,  which allowed the skirt to move beautifully when she walked.  Great choice ladies!

Post # 8
17 posts
Newbee

@gallifrey:  

Thanks, I agree – in this picture the hem is too long, but once it’s the right lenght I think leaving it free-flowing will look better.  Plus, it will be August so the fewer layers I can get away with, the cooler I will be haha.  Thanks for the feedback on the veil – I will have to do some thinking, but I might just go with it & do a blusher.  If anyone thinks it looks funny, that will be their thought to deal with I guess πŸ™‚ lol.

@SunnySquirrel:

Thanks for the feedback :-).  After looking and seeing you both say it, I think the bottom will flow nicely and look better w/out a slip or anything under πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Any dress twins? Allure P893’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors