(Closed) Any dress twins? DB WG3707

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

berrybunny:  I just bought the same dress! I love it! I did not want to take it off!

I’m thinking hair down, personally. Beyond that, I have no ideas!

Post # 3
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

berrybunny:  OMG! That is gorgeous. 

Post # 5
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

berrybunny:  You are very welcome. I love the stunning simplicity of it. I would add a blingy belt and jewelry, if that is the kind of person you are. 

Do you have a full petticoat under it? Because it did not look that full on the site. 

I think this bee wore the same one, or one similar. http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/pro-pics-are-back/#post-8551952

Post # 7
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Beautiful dress. I think you could tied up your hair like following picture and wear a pair of pearl earring, also shinning tiaras.

Post # 8
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I love the idea of an effortless updo, something possibly like the picture below.. 

a pair of really chunky/oversized diamond studs  and a really thin sash

Post # 11
1154 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

berrybunny:  I’m trying this dress on tomorrow! yay! it looks great on you!

Post # 13
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Im trying this dress on tomorrow. I already bought a dress that I do love but this is the style of my dream dress that I originally wanted so I have to try it on just to make sure. 

Post # 15
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

IM GOING TO BE A DRESS TWIN. IM GOING TO BE A DRESS TWIN. IM GOING TO BE A DRESS TWIN! LOL. 

I REALLY HOPE SO! Well first of all they want to see my other dress to see if they will credit it but its been in the bag & no tags have been removed or anything & they know its a month past returns but she didnt act like that was a big deal plus this dress is $200 more than my other one so they will be making money. Im praying really hard for this credit. If they say no I will burst into hysterical tears. I cant afford to buy a whole new dress.

I have an appointment with the same girl that worked with me today for next Wednesday & my grandma will be here then which will be really exciting.

With my other dress which I still love but not LOOOOOOVE I got a happy feeling when I first tryed it on but no different from when I try on a cute dress in H&M & dance around in the dressing room. I didnt get that teary feeling until I looked at my mom.

Now with this dress. I looked in the mirror first & starting crying before I even turned around. I still feel like crying thinking about it & I had them pin it on just so I could keep in on longer. I did NOT WANT TO TAKE IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

It is PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Everything I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the fabric, the simplicity & THE POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!! I still think it has the elegant 50’s feel I wanted… almost like Grace Kelly.

Im ordering soft white. Thats the color I got to try on & it looked really nice with my red hair.

I just hope that my veil thats ivory (but on the whiter side of ivory) will work. It was really hard to find that veil & I love it . I dont want to have to buy another veil

Speaking of veils with my other dress I felt like I had to wear the veil the whole time to feel like a bride. It was an organza strapless sweet heart neckline pleated similar to the new on but the pleats went on the hips at bit. The bottom was a full tulle tea length. With the new dress I feel like a bride even without the veil

Oh our wedding is an intimate garden ceremony at a botanical conservatory & reception is at an old embassy theater (very elegant). We are having a elegant 50’s (Audrey Hepburn/Grace Kelly)/French theme & it will be a brunch reception.

Sorry Im rambling lol. 

The topic ‘Any dress twins? DB WG3707’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors