(Closed) Any dress twins? DB WG3707

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Thanks for letting me know about the ivory working… thats great to hear! Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy & excited but now Im feeling a little worried that they wont give me the credit… even though I dont see any reason why they wouldnt. Im just SO in LOVE with this dress it would truly break my heart if I couldnt get it. 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  tiffany7.
Post # 19
908 posts
Busy bee

Awww Thanks so much.

I have a question for you. I know there are buttons in the back & the zip zips up to the top of the buttons but they pinned it on me so I didnt notice… does it button up too or are the buttons just for looks?

Post # 20
907 posts
Busy bee

I’m a dress twin, too! I knew the moment I saw it online that it would be my dress. Took me a few minutes wearing it to make my choice. I didn’t want anything lacey or jeweled or over the top or really glitzy… just classic and elegant, and this dress was everything I hoped for.

Post # 21
908 posts
Busy bee

Did any of you bustle your dress? I really dont care for a bustle but Im thinking maybe to will be necessary. Especially after our first dance when we will be doing the bunny hop unless Fiance can hold my dress up some how.

Do you have pics if you did bustle? Also how much did it cost for bustle & to shorten it? 

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m a dress twin too! I’m getting the dress hemmed so that it didn’t have a train and I’m wearing it with a full ballgown slip. I plan to wear a pewter colored sash with purple and white flowers and a hair clip to match, no veil. I’ll wear a fairly simple diamond necklace with it. (No earrings, my ears won’t stay pierced.)

Post # 23
908 posts
Busy bee

Tomorrows the BIG day!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed they will give me the credit for the other dress with no problem. Im bringing my veil & shoes to try on with this amazing dress. Also my grandma will be there with me & mom this time so its going to be really exciting!!!!!!!!!  

Post # 24
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Awesome pictures. happy for you~

Post # 25
908 posts
Busy bee

Im OFFICIALLY a dress twin!!!!!!!!!!!! It was no problem with the exchange credit. It was quick & easy & I only owed $212.00 more. Which I put on the DB card with 6 months no interest so Ill never even notice the difference.

I tryed it on with my ivory veil & silk ballet flats & the color was PERFECT!

Also ordered soft white & I got to order in MY SIZE!!!!!! I know thats silly but with my other dress it was like 3 sizes to big & it was the only one. I had to take that dress home. I was a bit jealous of everyone talking about how their dress was in & they were going to try it on & now I get to do that too! 

When I checked online it said it was available for quick ship… just when I clicked on size & color. I never actually put it in my cart. She said it saids mid march delivery… but then she said it could be any day. 

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! This is MY DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no doubts.

Post # 26
1495 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

berrybunny:  That dress is gorgeous! I would definitely do a small blingy belt in the middle but maybe just a small necklace and drop earrings?

Post # 28
908 posts
Busy bee

My dress is in & Im picking it up tomorrow!!!!!! So excited & alittle nervous. Hope it fits perfect so I will just need to shorten it. 

Post # 29
636 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m a plus size dress twin! Still debating if I want a belt or not though. 

Post # 30
636 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

raliel:  I really like that belt, what is it? 

The topic ‘Any dress twins? DB WG3707’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors