(Closed) Any dress twins? DB WG3707

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 61
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Im having my first fitting next Wednesday. Im super excited. My mom will be having her dress fitting too. So it will be a really fun day for us.

Im still trying to decide what bustle to do. At first I wanted the hidden one but now Im thinking the over bustle. 

Also thinking Im going to go braless. Is anyone else? Im small busted & really dont want to be uncomfortable all night. I hate strapless bras. Maybe one of those tape things just in case I have a wardrobe malfunction lol.

Post # 62
908 posts
Busy bee

Back from first fitting. I ended up having bra sewed in. Went with the one full & one half cutlette thing for a tiny push up. Also had it taken in on sides, shortened & a 3 point bustle added.

My only thing was in the hour that I was there the boning in the dress right under my bust was very uncomfortable & it left a red mark. I dont know if its because it was pinned so tight & once its actually altered it will be better… I remember having a pencil skirt taken in all the way down the side & it was pinned so tight I thought I couldnt walk at all but once back it was fitted but perfect.

My other option is to wear these high waisted thin shaper panties that come under my bust. The elastic would be right there so it might help the poking.

Or I could ask them when I go for final fitting if they could check boning length. Maybe its a bit to long & could be trimmed? 

Trying not to stress about it. I dont pick up dress until August 10th. 

Post # 63
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2018

If anyone is a size 14 and wants to sell their dress after the wedding, please let me know!

Post # 64
908 posts
Busy bee

Alterations turned out perfect. Dress is very fitted but still comfy. No issues with the boning. Now Im just trying to figure out how I would like to accessorize. I cant wait to wear it on October 7th!!!!

The topic ‘Any dress twins? DB WG3707’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors