(Closed) Any dress twins? Oleg Cassini CWG377

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3063 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I do! Gosh those stock pictures don’t even do the dress justice! It’s so so gorgeous in person.

I haven’t purchased any accessories and I am also having difficulty deciding on what to use. I know I am going to get a ivory ostrich feather clutch (which is cuter than it sounds lol) and earrings for sure. I can’t decide if I want some blue pear drop earrings or simple studs. I have also been toying with the idea of a hair comb, but haven’t decided yet.

Post # 5
3063 posts
Sugar bee

Those are really prett earrings!

I decided to wear my hair like this:

May have a medium length veil for ceremony and then take it off for reception

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee

USA brides have lovely jewelry sets.

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I have the same dress and I love it!  What are you wearing under the dress.  Since it is a tad sheer I am having trouble deciding what to wear. I really don’t want to wear a slip + Bustier but I am not sure if just nude underwear would work okay. Suggstions/opinions would be great! Thanks

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Are any of you ladies a size 10? I would be willing to purchase your dress after your big day and after dry cleaned, at a discounted price, if you are willing and interested. Let me know.

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Sorry to dig up a “dead” thread, but this is my dress!  My first fitting is today and I’m looking for bustle ideas, which led me to this thread.

I’m wearing my hair like this (probably, my hair trial is next month)-

With this veil (David’s Bridal)

These earrings (Dessy)-

And this bracelet (Etsy seller Startrim)

I’ll be taking the veil off after the ceremony and replacing it with an ivory hair flower from H&M.

We’re getting married on the beach, so I’m wearing barefoot sandals for the ceremony & ivory crochet flats for the reception.  Loveee!

I am wearing a fit & flare slip (colouring it a tropical blue) and a long-line bra.

To PP- My dress is a size 10, but I’ve lost about 30 pounds since I got it in November and am now a street size 4, so it’s been altered dramatically.  Good luck finding one- definitely check recycledbride.com and oncewed.com ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This dress completely took me by surprise. I went into David’s Bridal purely because my entire family was in town and they wanted to see me try on dresses…I thought I’d have to have someone custom make my dress because I’m a very funky person and was sure I wouldn’t find anything there. Well, I did and fell in love. I’m no less funky now, so I’ve decided to add some subtle things to it. I’m wearing a purple petticoat underneath (it will be hidden) and a birdcage veil that has flowers and feathers on it. My shoes will be my “something blue” and are a light blue-teal color.

I’m planning on wearing my hair down, curly, and pinned to the side. I absolutely love this dress and I cannot wait to wear it!!

Post # 12
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@6598731ssfse3:  hi, i just bought this dress two weeks ago and i love it. My weeding is on may 11, 2013 i have some trouble with the veil if you do not mind can you give any ideas what is yours like?

Post # 13
3063 posts
Sugar bee

@tania0920:  Mine was short-ish (shoulder length) and poofy on top. I really liked how it looked, because I wanted kind of a casual-bride feel. Though I also love the long veil in the stock photos, too!

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@6598731ssfse3:  i love it, i want something like that. My family tells me to get a long one like in the stock pictures but its just not me. Thank you so much for showing me your pictures.

Post # 15
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Also hate to dig up a “dead” thread, but if anyone is selling this dress in a size 2 or 4 please PM me!

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Hi Ladies, I know this is an older thread, but I just fell in love with this dress – found it at a consignment store for less than $500 and am thrilled with it! I’m getting married on the beach though, and wonder if this dress is a bit TOO formal….did any of you get married on the beach? If so, would you be willing to share photos? Thanks so much!! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Any dress twins? Oleg Cassini CWG377’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors