Any dresses similar to LAZARO?! Specially 3201 or 3200 in Spring2012 Collection

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1917 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Have you been dress shopping yet?  This style is very popular right now, so I know there are several variations.  Maybe they could help you pull a similar look for less. 

Post # 6
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@mrswilone:  Tara Keely is designed by the same house (JLM Couture) as Lazaro and they are priced lower.  I am selling my Lazaro 3207 brand new with tags, because I bought a Lazaro 3217 after, both of which are not in yet.  Yes, I’m a two dress bride…*sigh*…dress remorse after I bought the first one.

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

pronovias duende look very simliar to this dress the pronovias has feathers on the neckline though if i decide to go for this dress ill get them taken off and made in to more of a sweetheart, It is a beauitful dress!

Post # 8
395 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@tara.maree.taylor.sherry:  did the bridal salon say they could take the feathers off?  I like that dress too, but am turned off by the feathers. 

Post # 9
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

im selling my lazaro 3915! it is somewhat similar to these.. not as drastic of a train skirt. but there is lace on the top and bottom.

Post # 10
6 posts
Newbee

Yeah they said they could take them off no problem, I was put off by them too! Can’t wait to get it in september and try with the alterations 🙂

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee

I brought it yesterday!!! Can’t wait to have it in September, I will put up a photo when I go back in next week. Feathers arent overally obvious but they were too much for me. Was $2500 Australian, I thought it was great price because I was looking at Vera Wang Gemma but this is a simliar style, but I loved the lace touch it’s slightly vintage. Im going to have a dusty/nude pink sash to tie in with my bridemaids dresses. It really its a beautiful dress!!! 

Post # 15
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Pretty!

Post # 16
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hi! 

I just recently purchased a Lazaro 3201 for my wedding. My wedding date is on 12/01/2012.
I purchased a size 8. What size do you need and when do you need it?

Regards,
Krystle

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors