(Closed) Any Ella Brides out there?

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1042 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Wow that dress is totally gorgeous! If I didn’t have one already I might…well what am I saying πŸ˜›

Post # 5
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I have been looking at Ella – I really like some of their dresses!  You’re not alone πŸ™‚

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I”m an Ella bride! lol  I have the 5363. =)  I LOVE it!

Post # 8
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

I’m no Ella bride, but your wedding dress looks a lot like my Sophia Tolli Anne… I love your dress!

[attachment=869105,108503] [attachment=869105,108504]

Post # 9
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

@SXM: I was the only one too, with my dress – when I put the call for any sophia Tolli brides, barely anyone answered, and no one with MY dress… It just makes it that much more unique. I LOVE your dress.. obviously, lol!

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I am looking for an ella or essense gown, but I haven’t found one I love in my price range. I really want the Essense style 178, but I am not sure I want to pay 1500.00 for a dress I will only wear a few hours. I was thinking of selling it, but I am still unsure, so I am looking into the ella collection.

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I think I’m about to buy an Ella dress! It’s 5436. The only thing I’m not sure of is the corset back. I heard it pulls you in tightly but the dress I tried on was a size 10 and I’m a size 2 so I didn’t get to really see how it would fit. What was your experience with it? Was it comfortable and better than a zip back?

Post # 12
1301 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

SXMBride – I tried on your dress and LOVED it!  Such a beautiful gown and it was in my top three:-)

I ended up buying Ella 5374, it’s a very similar shape but has different beading etc

Post # 13
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m going january 22nd to try on an Ella I fell in love with! 5515!

Post # 14
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I didn’t pay attention to designers while I was shopping but I found out through some random online searches that my dress is an Ella.  5376.  I thought it looked good on me but now I’m just really disappointed in my decision and I don’t know what to do πŸ™  I wanted something with lace but I chose this and I don’t know why.  I feel like crying right now…and now I feel like a moron for wanting to cry over a damn wedding dress I’m only going to wear for a few hours. 

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@astrangeharris: Do you know the cost of 5515?  I love that dress also!

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Sorry I am not being helpful, but I was wondering how much that dress is? I fell in love with it when I saw it in a magazine and I wanted to know if it was in my range… Thanks!

The topic ‘Any Ella Brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors