(Closed) Any Ella Brides out there?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I am an Ella Bride…I purchased the 5515 tulle gown. I am removing the beading on the neckline and replacing the belt with a pewter and crystal sash (which totally changes the look of the gown).

Post # 18
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@shirvonne: I paid $770 for the Ella 5515 gown in California

Post # 19
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

My ella!

Post # 20
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - north bay

i just tried the same one as above.. that 5492.. ive tried on quite a few and it was perfect for me.. im not really into the big ball gowns and its a good thing we are having a destination wedding in florida.. I am a little dissappointed i don’t see anymore Ella gowns out there either..but just as well.. Tongue out

Post # 21
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@vmconley:Hi – I’m getting married I bought Ella 5436 also and I was wondering how you liked it! It’s beautiful on and I think the pictures on the Ella website don’t do it justice. I went with the magnolia color and the belt is also in magnolia.

Post # 22
721 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I am an Ella bride too!  Nice to know there are more of us out there 🙂 However I haven’t seen all that, well actually any, with my choice.  I have Ella 5517, can’t wait to get her in November…it’s been too long and I’m wavering in my decision.

Post # 23
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@MamaMegs721:  Hi! I am wearing an Ella dress too! Like you I am wearing Ella 5517 and funnily enough we have the same wedding date! All the best! What sort of veil do you have to compliment your dress (if any)?

Post # 24
721 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@gemnz87:  oh how cool!!!  I actually have a fingertip length veil with alcenon lace edge that goes really well with the gown…do you have any pictures of you in it?

Post # 26
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@MamaMegs721:  Hello! No i don’t have any pics, it is actually getting altered at the moment in another city.. i bought a fingertip veil too with a corded edge. How exciting not long to go now!

Post # 27
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m also an Ella bride!  My dress is 5500 http://www.ellabridals.com/dress-5500

I tried it on on a whim, when I went to a store on another whim.  I knew when I was putting it on it was special.

Post # 28
878 posts
Busy bee

I am also an Ella Bride, and am suprised I haven’t stumbled across this post before.

I am wearing Ella 5434, with the Bolero

http://www.ellabridals.com/dress-5434

Post # 29
10 posts
Newbee

I am in LOVE with Ella 5503 http://www.ellabridals.com/dress-5503

Anyone have an idea on the cost??  I live in Uganda, so I can’t just hope down to the nearest bridal shop and check prices.  I’m coming back to the US in April and will try it on and hopefully order it if its in my price range (under $1,000). 

For those other Ella brides, how are the sizes?  Are they just as small as other dresses?  I wear a 10/12 street size.. what size Ella should I expect to order? 

Post # 30
10 posts
Newbee

Really?? No one else interested in Ella or know the answers to my questions?? PLEASE!

Post # 31
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
@bluebirdhill:  I got an Ella Dress (#5436) and it was around $1200 original price but I was able to get it on a sale day. I would imagine you could email some bridal shops that sell Ella and get prices.

It fit pretty close to street clothes size actually, you might possibly have to go up to a 14 and then have them take it in, rather than risk it being slightly too small in a 10 or 12.

The topic ‘Any Ella Brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors