(Closed) Any February 2013 Babies???

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@loveroflove:  Count me in! We got our BFP on Monday and our EDD is February 9, 2013. So 5 weeks officially tomorrow! I am feeling pretty good! Feeling a little queasy at night…no morning sickness here. And I just started a hint of spotting this morning when I went to the restroom.

How are you feeling?

Post # 4
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I got a BFP YESTERDAY.  No idea of the EDD yet.

FREAKED.  OUT.  Lol!!

Post # 6
1991 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I got my BFP earlier this week, but no EDD yet.

Post # 8
262 posts
Helper bee

Me me me!! We just found out we are expecting on Monday!!!! We are so excited but I’m still a little in shock. My LMP was April 26th but I think we conceived around May 20th or so so I do not really know what my EDD is. I spotted a little on Weds so the nurses scheduled my first baby appointment on Tuesday so I hope to know more then 🙂

This is probably Too Much Information so sorry but is anyone else having crazy sore nipples??

Post # 9
113 posts
Blushing bee

@loveroflove:  My Fiance and I were NTNC.  Our wedding is in August, and it seems I’ll be 13 weeks at the time of the wedding.  We are in our 30’s and NEVER expected it to happen in the first month!!!!!

Post # 10
113 posts
Blushing bee

@College:  Lol, no sore nipple for me, but I’m EXTREMELY tired and have some cramps.  Blech.  It keeps scaring me, but apparently that’s normal!  It’s all new to me!

Post # 11
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Yay! Great thread!! I found out on Saturday that we were expecting. We conceived mid mawhoso I think that works out to be mid feb. I am still getting the AF cramps and a bit of back pain but apart from that nothing at all. I had a bit of pain on Saturday so the doc sent me for a scan to make sure it wasn’t eptopic… Which it isn’t, but the us is so cute, it’s literally the size of a grain of rice hehe!!!

@scaredmumtoBEE – how do you think the wedding will go? Are you going to announce?

Post # 12
484 posts
Helper bee

@College:  Holla at crazy sore nipples…they are like on fire!

Post # 13
484 posts
Helper bee

@loveroflove:  My last period was May 5th and I am sure we conceived on May 15th. When I talked to doctor’s office, they go by my last period and that puts my EDD at February 9th. If I go my when we conceived, that puts my EDD at February 5th. I have just been going with the February 9th date since doctor willl use that.

Post # 14
113 posts
Blushing bee

@Gemma83:  I don’t know, I’m freaked out!!!! Lol.  I am so scared that I won’t fit in my dress!  Luckily it’s an a-line, so it’s not too form fitted or anything like that.  

We aren’t going to announce at the wedding, but we will to his parents the day after the wedding at the brunch we’re planning (my parents know already, they’re our best friends!).

I’m also a huge worrywort and am nervous that something bad will happen on the wedding day.  I am so scared!

Post # 15
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@scaredmomtoBEE:  I was 1 day late before my wedding and I freaked!! But as long as your dress fits, that’s all that matters (oh and not hugging the porcelain throne) ill be looking for updates from you to see how you’re going. I’m sure everything will work out great, and you get to share your beautiful day with your little one.

Post # 16
457 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Congrats to everyone! I think I can join the February mamma club!  I took a test on Sunday (faint positive) and today (digital=pregnant!).  I just posted a thread about this; but I’m a little bit freaking out right now!  The date I calculated using my date of ovulation (not Dr. given) for delivery is February 23rd; but I have a feeling the Dr. is going to tell me February 16th when calculating from my last period  🙂 

I’m barely feeling anything right now: no soreness, no cramping; no nausea….I have a tiny bit of bloating and a little fatigue but nothing out of the ordinary 

How many here are first time moms?  I am! 

The topic ‘Any February 2013 Babies???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors