(Closed) Any Galina Signature sv415 Brides

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Me too!  I tried on this dress the first day we went shopping and although it looked AMAZING I’m, as per usual, talking myself out of it.  It just seems so early and too soon to make such an important decision!  Our wedding isn’t until February 2012.  Would love to see it on another bride to convince me!

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Yikes!  I’m sure everything will work out.  Things like that just have a tendency to do so.

When you get it I’d LOVE to see a photo!  I’m sure you’ll look gorgeous.  What does cut to order mean?  Like they’re going to create one especially for you?  When I spoke to an associate here at my Las Vegas location (I’m getting married back home in New Orleans and originally tried the dress on there) she told me that they just ship from whatever store may have your size in stock.  I’d be very happy to hear it was actually brand new. 

I’m thinking about getting it customized a bit.  I want the sweetheart neckline to be a bit deeper and the back to be cut a bit lower.  My seamstress said she could do it easily.  I think I’ll need to start ordering soon if it will take a while to come in!

Best of luck!

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I ordered it as well, getting married 9/10/11 ♥

Post # 10
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I really loved this dress and thought it was “the one” but I think I might go with one of the White by Vera Wang dresses.  But I really did love this dress! Very stunning!

Post # 12
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Post # 13
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I love this dress….nothing else fit like it Kiss

Post # 16
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

this dress is beautiful! I was soooo close to buy it, had a change of heart but it is gorgeous!!! i added a dark black sash to it when i tried it on and it looked just fab!! davids bridals has many accessories like sashes to jazz it up!

Post # 17
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am wearing this dress for my outdoor farm wedding June 4, 2011 …  I LOVE IT!! 

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Hi.  I just purchased this dress a few days ago and just realized I don’t know how it will look bustled.  Does anyone have any pictures or can you describe how you bustled it?

The topic ‘Any Galina Signature sv415 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors