(Closed) Any ideas how to do this monogram?

posted 7 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
3360 posts
Sugar bee

hmmmm I’m gonna have to look into this.. I have done it before but before I try to give you advice, I’ll make sure I know what to say ! hehe I am replying right now tho, so that thread is revived 🙂 

Post # 5
46589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

The shape is called  a quatrefoil or bracket frame.. There have been several posts here on the bee.

Do a search for qautrefoil.

You can also make the shape using the bracket on your keyboard- to the right of the letter “p”.

You can rotate the bracket and enlarge it to any size you like.

The topic ‘Any ideas how to do this monogram?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors