(Closed) Any ideas on Flower Girl gifts for a 4 & a 5 year old?

posted 8 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
2111 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Little bracelets with their names on it or maybe a charm bracelet?

Post # 4
1067 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I like the braclet idea! I was thinking of getting my 2 flower girls American Girl dolls but I heard those were expensive

Post # 5
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

We’re doing a little jewelry box.  Granted, they don’t have a lot of jewels now, but as its something they can grow up with.  I still have mine from when I was a little girl (its in the closet but I love it).  I like the idea of giving them something they can’t grow out of. 

Post # 6
4465 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I think we’re going to get our flower girl (5 years old) a “kid’s” digital camera.  She’s going to be the only kid at the reception so we thought she might have some fun taking pictures of everyone.

Post # 7
539 posts
Busy bee

Bridal Barbie doll and jewelry

Post # 8
1105 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

We gave a little goodie bag to all of our flower girls and ring bearers.  I got the flower girl bags from Michaels and we put in a kid 35 mm camera from the knot, coloring books, crayons, activity cards, which all came from Michaels and the girls main gift were little beaded bracelets and for the boys we gave gift cards to toys r us.  And they all loved them!!

Post # 9
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

We gave our flower girls and jr bridesmaid little purses (with cartoon characters, from Target) filled with bags of chocolates and candies, as well as little coloring books with crayons. They loved their gifts, particularly the candy and chocolates 😀

Post # 10
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I remember when I was a flower girl at that age I was given a purse and a string of (fake) pearls to wear.  I still have those things and it was wonderful at that age to be given things that made me feel so grown up!

Post # 12
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

My nieces are being my flower girls.  I am getting them something i know they will enjoy and use, probably some books and toys.  I know it isnt anything to mark the day but they are kids and will be more than pleased with a new toy.  I may get them a small token to remember the day, but the majority of their gift will definately be a toy.

Post # 13
151 posts
Blushing bee

My flower girl (who happens to be my baby SISTER!) will be 2 1/2 at the time of the wedding, and my ring bearer will be 3. Since our wedding is outside, I am giving them bubble blowers (the kind with the push handles, like the animal shaped ones that blow bubbles from their mouths.) I saw a really cute metal bucket idea (to go with the outdoor/garden wedding theme) for the flower girl to carry down the aisle instead of a basket, but I’m considering just letting them both carry the bubble blowers and blow bubbles! 

Post # 14
1105 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I actually found my bracelets at the gift shop in a couple of the hospitals around here, but I’m sure you could just google it and find some really good sites.

Post # 15
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Ooh I like the idea of a charm bracelet or pearl necklace and then a small gift card to ToysRUs.  That way they have something to remember the day by and something fun for right now.

Post # 16
713 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@kiki i was going to suggest AG dolls but yes.. they ARE like 80 dollars or so. If you know they already have one or are into it, Michaels has a craft line… it would give them a little project to do. The doll is a REALLY NICE gift though.

I love the digital camera idea.. something for them to do at the wedding. I also love the bracelet idea. little girls LOVE bling and LOVE dangles.

Or i would just give them each a bag of stickers, little craft projects, a mini puzzle or some crayons and coloring book to do at the wedding.

The topic ‘Any ideas on Flower Girl gifts for a 4 & a 5 year old?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors